Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have had a horrible experience with DHI, I recently changed after the lack of communication with ...
0 672 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 366 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
My LO wants a letter saying 12 months after closing my payment will still be $0. I have not had my n...
0 590 0
I am so upset with my loan ofc. I started this process in May, picked the house the lot and wrnt to ...
0 693 2
Congrats.. I got mine 3 months ago, the fourth statement cuts 7/22; but I noticed today I got a $20...
0 306 0
If I am on the IBR should it report as zero or a dollar amount, currently im not supposed to pay any...
0 227 0
I received my conditional approval from DHI yesterday:    -Need the make, model, year and estimat...
0 297 1
Any luck with getting FP removed? I am in the same boat with you and check daily to see if they wil...
0 146 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 578 1
Sleepless because I knew the debt was mine I called them up, settled, then emailed them once my paym...
0 622 0
Mine is not projected to fall off until 02/15 (chapter 7); I am hoping for sooner.   Dee
0 621 0
They were my easiest, I paid the settlement and they removed.
0 749 1
They are a hard nut to crack. I have not had any luck with them.. I have sent letter after letter o...
0 966 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 236 2
I've not had any luck with them so far and i have been trying for months now. 
0 288 0
I definetly will stay on top of him, he is horrible with returning calls. I left him a couple of me...
0 1031 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1132 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 660 0
So I am taking the plunge and applying for a mortgage. I was really impressed with DR Horton homes,...
0 1182 5
Great day evrryone ! I have a 30, 60, 90 late I need removed has anyone had any luck with them ?
0 359 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.