Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have had a horrible experience with DHI, I recently changed after the lack of communication with ...
0 603 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 345 0
My LO wants a letter saying 12 months after closing my payment will still be $0. I have not had my n...
0 476 0
I am so upset with my loan ofc. I started this process in May, picked the house the lot and wrnt to ...
0 579 2
Congrats.. I got mine 3 months ago, the fourth statement cuts 7/22; but I noticed today I got a $20...
0 285 0
If I am on the IBR should it report as zero or a dollar amount, currently im not supposed to pay any...
0 210 0
I received my conditional approval from DHI yesterday:    -Need the make, model, year and estimat...
0 280 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Any luck with getting FP removed? I am in the same boat with you and check daily to see if they wil...
0 122 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 511 1
Sleepless because I knew the debt was mine I called them up, settled, then emailed them once my paym...
0 515 0
Mine is not projected to fall off until 02/15 (chapter 7); I am hoping for sooner.   Dee
0 600 0
They were my easiest, I paid the settlement and they removed.
0 642 1
They are a hard nut to crack. I have not had any luck with them.. I have sent letter after letter o...
0 828 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 230 2
I've not had any luck with them so far and i have been trying for months now. 
0 239 0
I definetly will stay on top of him, he is horrible with returning calls. I left him a couple of me...
0 830 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 931 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 650 0
So I am taking the plunge and applying for a mortgage. I was really impressed with DR Horton homes,...
0 981 5
Great day evrryone ! I have a 30, 60, 90 late I need removed has anyone had any luck with them ?
0 310 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}