Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Weellll....expletive. Today was 11/2, and my wait was over - until I cruised over to the website...
0 965 0
I was referring to this thread: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Child-suppor...
0 301 1
I had  the same issue - I pulled on 10/8, and got notification saying I'd be able to pull on 11/2. ...
0 1078 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
And just to throw this out there - when you start thinking about a mortgage, your DTI will matter a...
0 1222 0
Still here, waiting until tomorrow to see updated reports. Starting to feel a little itchy, only be...
0 968 0
No, I just like child support threads.  It's often interesting discussion just based on the lega...
0 711 0
cp94550 wrote: Thanks!   On myeddebt (which I just found out about within this past week... I...
0 925 0
So....why are we even having this discussion (two different threads' worth) if it's not actually pr...
0 720 6
Wow. That is crazy. I was thinking about you in particular because when I started rehabbing my last...
0 973 2
Do you need it? Many of us don't regularly pull the actual score, and instead focus on monitoring w...
0 998 7
Did you find anything out? I was reading yesterday, and Premiere Credit actually sounded like one o...
0 984 4
Well, if you want FICO scores, there just aren't that many places to get them. And they're by and l...
0 1004 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
You can buy a one-time FICO TU or EQ score from here. $19.95 a pop. EX you can't purchase at all...
0 1034 12
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I'm confused as to what your question was. "Child support is not a criminal offense" makes no se...
0 979 10
I'm not a mod. I really resisted commenting on this thread, as CS tends to be a topic that people t...
0 617 1
Have you logged into myeddebt.com? Or the NSLDS website? The reason I ask is that First Premier ...
0 1044 0
Yay! That is great news. When I worked in higher ed, the rule of thumb was always "Even in doubt - ...
0 683 1
If I were in your shoes, I would still fill out a FAFSA, and then chat with the Financial Aid offic...
0 696 3
Nope.There was zero change to my credit score when I paid mine; FICO, I'm told, doesn't distinguish...
0 439 0
Unique is an odd kind of CA; they don't do PFD nor do they GW. But Shogun is correct in that they w...
0 517 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}