Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
If you used your bank like BOA to get a secured card from your bank, in 6 months to a year it would...
0 463 1
I always just max out a new card, go 90% to 95% of CL, but then a few days later it's paid off. I ...
0 694 4
If you use paypal a lot and want an easy card to get, apply for the paypal mastercard within your a...
0 1261 2
As to removing disputed bills, i'll know in a month or so if all these BS unauthorized inquires wer...
0 2375 2
Yep age is the key to 800, but having a mix is the way to 850, no one is hitting 850 without an ins...
0 2377 3
there's no coding for auto enquires there's codes for different pulls that don't count on my file...
0 1335 1
plug the finance company if they are doing repo low fico deals I'm sure many here could apply   ...
0 1354 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
repo with low down and low fico BHPH (buy here pay here) Just get one that reports Expect 24%+ r...
0 2254 10
TD auto finance seems to be looking for biz right now Low rates under 7 points they like deposits...
0 938 1
Update Equifax does have an on-line dispute process for inquires So I just checked off all the ba...
0 2432 0
macy's give you 20% most purchases on certain times if you use their card jewelers give you accoun...
0 730 0
first negative means when an account first goes 30 days delinquent that's the trigger unless the...
0 272 0
actually the 1997 adjustment to the fair credit act does extend 180 days into the 7 years legal gr...
0 750 0
It's illegal for a bureau to report any delinquent CC account past 7 years from the delinquency, CO...
0 769 2
sudent loans IMO only thing a little unusual most with 750+ are way out of school and any student...
0 1085 4
contact a lawyer seems unless she signed the lease they shouldn't be able to obtain a judgment on...
0 638 1
CC's are 7 years from 1st missed payment, so start complaining to bureaus as soon as 7 year anniver...
0 505 0
it's 7 years from 1st delinquent payment as long as you never made more payments u might have to n...
0 787 1
Capital One seems to be aggressive right now in high line new cards for small businesses Sparks is...
0 1290 0
It should be helping your overall debt ratio nice CL with 0 debt you have it drop off or close t...
0 515 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+