Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I applied stupidly for alot of stuff on one day because i thought it would only count as one hit......
318 2
I dont want to use my 1 power score this early in the membership. When I took the free trial, I was...
281 1
I am at it with them too. They deleted the account i disputed, but they also opened up a new disput...
746 0
I got a Citi Diamond Preferred offer in the mail and i was approved.   My wife tried to apply wit...
1095 3
I have Citi Diamond 3000 CL Orchard Bank 300 CL Chase Freedom 300 CL   -----------------------...
348 0
That is unbelievable. I closed a Credit One Credit Card too...maybe another jump like that? not lik...
386 3
I won my dispute with Equifax... I lost an account (AU) that was 12 years old...but was in debt 12k...
279 1
thank you for htat seigex...gonna stick that on my wall..
387 0
so should i give them and additoinal 15 days after the investigation is over before I ask for MOV?(...
393 2
havent tried that...i heard that if you file with the FTC, they didnt go after indivudual complaint...
399 0
Ahh yes. I hate them too. I have a dispute with them..well two... thanks to them. "I" am listed as ...
419 2
that is great news. I am trying to get something off my Equifax report.. can you give me any number...
265 0
speaking of FP.. I closed my account with them June 18th with a positive balance... how long would ...
160 1
I looked at my credit inquiries on credit karma, and it says I have a number of inquiries on my rep...
95 1
I called them while my grandmother was there. She doesnt speak english very well. They removed me a...
464 0
I am tired of their game. I was listed as an authorized user on my grandmothers credit card, only i...
480 5
Do NOT. Do NOT accept this.   I signed up for a bunch of cards...Bad Cards..(Orchard, First Premi...
593 0
bump. Please help. Credit one still shows 75 balance. They said it takes 21 days or so to close the...
2939 5
Just cancelled Credit one over the phone, they said I dont have to pay anything since I didnt use t...
2978 6
Also, I need help cancelling a Credit One Bank card i just activated Saturday afternoon. 500 limit ...
2982 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+