Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I applied stupidly for alot of stuff on one day because i thought it would only count as one hit......
0 376 2
I dont want to use my 1 power score this early in the membership. When I took the free trial, I was...
0 320 1
I am at it with them too. They deleted the account i disputed, but they also opened up a new disput...
0 867 0
I got a Citi Diamond Preferred offer in the mail and i was approved.   My wife tried to apply wit...
0 1372 3
I have Citi Diamond 3000 CL Orchard Bank 300 CL Chase Freedom 300 CL   -----------------------...
0 416 0
That is unbelievable. I closed a Credit One Credit Card too...maybe another jump like that? not lik...
0 454 3
I won my dispute with Equifax... I lost an account (AU) that was 12 years old...but was in debt 12k...
0 304 1
thank you for htat seigex...gonna stick that on my wall..
0 411 0
so should i give them and additoinal 15 days after the investigation is over before I ask for MOV?(...
0 417 2
havent tried that...i heard that if you file with the FTC, they didnt go after indivudual complaint...
0 423 0
Ahh yes. I hate them too. I have a dispute with them..well two... thanks to them. "I" am listed as ...
0 443 2
that is great news. I am trying to get something off my Equifax report.. can you give me any number...
0 270 0
speaking of FP.. I closed my account with them June 18th with a positive balance... how long would ...
0 171 1
I looked at my credit inquiries on credit karma, and it says I have a number of inquiries on my rep...
0 102 1
I called them while my grandmother was there. She doesnt speak english very well. They removed me a...
0 545 0
I am tired of their game. I was listed as an authorized user on my grandmothers credit card, only i...
0 561 5
Do NOT. Do NOT accept this.   I signed up for a bunch of cards...Bad Cards..(Orchard, First Premi...
0 686 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
bump. Please help. Credit one still shows 75 balance. They said it takes 21 days or so to close the...
0 4353 5
Just cancelled Credit one over the phone, they said I dont have to pay anything since I didnt use t...
0 4392 6
Also, I need help cancelling a Credit One Bank card i just activated Saturday afternoon. 500 limit ...
0 4396 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.