Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
They've been great to me. I know some people don't like that Barclays can keep you on a short leash...
0 500 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 954 0
Not sure if this helps but, even though Barclays is known for pulling TU, they did pull EX on me ev...
0 224 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
After a year of waiting for the transition, I used the button on the website got a whole $100 increa...
0 348 3
Not sure why they're not pre-approvals??? The CHASE site says I'm "qualified" or whatever for the s...
0 352 3
Seems like every week I get another Freedom and Slate application. I know these are not pre-approva...
0 444 6
I'm curious if anyone has this card and how it has helped them with building business credit. If ...
0 1357 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1120 0
Good to hear since I'm waiting on a Cap 1 replacement from HSBC. Let's just hope they upgrade the l...
0 329 1
Hi Andy,   I lease a car through BMW Financial and was told the BMW cards are through a different...
0 429 2
Thanks for all your replies.   I called the Chase EO and got a REALLY nice lady on the phone. Tol...
0 164 2
@bribro:   "You wouldn't want to make him a liar, right?"   Classic! Thanks for the smile....
0 388 0
Thanks Credit Addict.   A part of me thinks I drew theee most unpleasant person as a decision ana...
0 489 0
Thanks for the reply. What do I say? That I applied for a business card and now I want a Freedom?
0 512 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
EDIT: According to EX my AAoA is: " Your average age of accounts is more than 7 years and 8 months....
0 529 11
So I find myself filling out an INK app at a branch when I was in depositing some money for my busi...
0 540 14
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 435 1
Are the total amount of inquiries on your report considered when you apply for a card or, just the i...
0 498 16
No complaints here. They have given me nice CLI's at 6 months and 1 year. They do pull TU however, ...
0 258 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 447 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}