Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
It has been a crazy road getting to that 640 number.  I started at 526 a little over a year ago, an...
0 1019 6
Update: Today I finally have my Pre-Approval letter in hand!!  To get the last extra 4pts i had to ...
0 1030 8
When my Experian score was at 644 my balances were at 300/71, 300/62, and 750/16 but for some reaso...
0 1224 0
Yes all pulled by my lender yesterday.  I have really small credit limits of 300, 300, and 750 shou...
0 1236 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
High 641 Transunion,  Middle 636 Experian, Low 602 Equifax...........Anybody have any suggestions o...
0 1254 14
This is a topic with new unread messages
Trying to get pre-approved for a home loan. EQ - 597 EX - 613 TU - 618   I have $27 balance to...
0 969 1
Any help out there?  I'm just looking for logical reasons as to why a phone call and not true debt ...
0 987 3
Help me understand!!!!!  From what I can gather the only way to get your true FICO Scores are to ha...
0 1002 7
I'm just going to keep paying bills and hopefully the credit score gods will someday let me own a h...
0 415 0
So in reality none of these scores you "purchase" are true representations of your credit, they are...
0 428 2
I guess there are different types of FICO Scores available? Something along the lines of a Classic ...
0 454 4

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.