Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
It has been a crazy road getting to that 640 number.  I started at 526 a little over a year ago, an...
0 987 6
Update: Today I finally have my Pre-Approval letter in hand!!  To get the last extra 4pts i had to ...
0 998 8
When my Experian score was at 644 my balances were at 300/71, 300/62, and 750/16 but for some reaso...
0 1192 0
Yes all pulled by my lender yesterday.  I have really small credit limits of 300, 300, and 750 shou...
0 1204 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
High 641 Transunion,  Middle 636 Experian, Low 602 Equifax...........Anybody have any suggestions o...
0 1222 14
Trying to get pre-approved for a home loan. EQ - 597 EX - 613 TU - 618   I have $27 balance to...
0 824 1
Any help out there?  I'm just looking for logical reasons as to why a phone call and not true debt ...
0 842 3
Help me understand!!!!!  From what I can gather the only way to get your true FICO Scores are to ha...
0 857 7
I'm just going to keep paying bills and hopefully the credit score gods will someday let me own a h...
0 409 0
So in reality none of these scores you "purchase" are true representations of your credit, they are...
0 422 2
I guess there are different types of FICO Scores available? Something along the lines of a Classic ...
0 448 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}