Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
i know i know, but I actually went over my limit a few months back and just paid it down to $0 a mo...
0 45 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Car of my dreams thanks to NFCU, brand new 2014 BMW 435I fully loaded. Approved for their best rate...
0 332 11
Thats awesome that you have a spreadsheet with the update dates. I may have to copy that. I paid my...
0 123 1
Does anyone have an idea of when NFCU reports the balance and status of a LOC account? My NFUC auto...
0 144 3
Lots of changes on my USAA daily report this morning, but no alerts from FICO 3-Bureau yet :(
0 1202 5
I agree and they have not contacted me since they accepted the settlement. I reached out to them to...
0 124 2
Long story short, I messed up after getting out of the military in 2008 and did not keep up on a lo...
0 140 4
Please do as creditaddict suggested... NFCU will surprise you again.
0 572 0
I had a balance of 4k on a 5k limit Apple finance card due to a computer purchase. However I  was a...
0 370 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I sent them an email as soon as I saw it. This is a bad move for USAA. They are going to loose alot...
0 1949 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}