Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hello,   I have been nursing my credit back to good health for a year now. My credit history is o...
0 1047 4
Thanks! Well it took 3 1/2 months because my husband was deployed and we needed the specific power ...
0 848 0
MissKay wrote: I have found my home now and I'm starting the process.  Received my preapproval...
0 1520 0
jnkp2001 wrote: alos, wanted to ask about ernest money. Did you have to come up with much? ...
0 1521 0
Thank you! You can decide how much you want to put towards earnest money. The amount does not matte...
0 1528 7
jnkp2001 wrote: Congrats on your mission!  Hope you are enjoying your new home.   A quick quest...
0 1529 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
basilatkinson wrote: basilatkinson wrote: basilatkinson wrote: basilatkinson wrote: ...
0 1589 12
basilatkinson wrote: basilatkinson wrote: basilatkinson wrote: Hello All! I've noticed ...
0 1675 13
Note to future VA mortgagees: 12 months of rental history is a must if your credit score is not abo...
0 1737 0
This is the most stressful journey!! My lender asked for last 12 months of rental history. So I am ...
0 1777 1
basilatkinson wrote: I am a first time home buyer, my husband is currently deployed and I final...
0 1281 1
Thank You, Congrats on your Closing! I can not wait until I can post CLOSED!!!
0 1794 0
MissKay wrote: I am just starting this process. You make it seem so easy lol I will post here al...
0 2394 0
basilatkinson wrote: basilatkinson wrote: Hello All! I've noticed that there is little info...
0 2395 14
Doglvrs wrote: Congratulations on your approval and new home!! :) I was wondering if others who'...
0 2397 0
basilatkinson wrote: Hello All! I've noticed that there is little information on the process of...
0 2512 17
Hello All! I've noticed that there is little information on the process of buying through VA. So, I...
0 2587 46
I am a first time home buyer, my husband is currently deployed and I finally found a home we both l...
0 1015 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hey, This is my first time posting on FICO message board. My credit history is short. (2008) I sta...
0 455 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+