Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
JGuz649 wrote: Thanks everyone! 09Lexie I've heard Ritz beats CSP in presentation but have not ...
26 0
Only becomes a problem if you're not being responsible
677 0
I'm currently at ~21% UTI, and in Aug. that should go down some plus the biggie is I have nearly al...
83 1
I did it!!   I clicked the x and got them off my screen.
85 2
mongstradamus wrote: j_casteel wrote: I'm a week shy of 4mos, but temptation is getting the...
89 3
I'm a week shy of 4mos, but temptation is getting the best of me...i have the apps for Alaska Airli...
55 5
JGuz649 wrote: Decided to jump on the 70k Ritz offer with annual fee waived over the phone. Got...
245 2
seems like calling to explain while they were doing the transfer would've been easier IMO   hopef...
124 0
VirtualCuriosity wrote: Very nice!!!  Almost to the goal, and then make another.  Sounds like w...
36 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
triedtogetacardandcouldnt wrote: Sorry but when someone with hundreds of thousands of dollars ...
93 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 112 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 164 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 174 1
Decided to go ahead and get my scores today since I was curious what they were.   EX: 709 EQ: 68...
195 8
All these Chase Freedom CLI's...I'm thinking about transferring all except $500 to my CSP since $500...
90 0
Yep, I live in the PNW and between Alaska, Delta, and AA we can fly anywhere for cheap using the Ala...
264 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 312 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 96 1
Do you have data to back this up? From my understanding FICO doesn't care if it's a "bank" card or s...
131 1
You can try whatever you want, but it is known BoA pulls TUs for CLI's. The good thing is the incre...
174 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+