Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm going to go for this card, but I may wait until August or early September. The offer is good ti...
55 0
congrats!   I got the emailer too (i seen you in my thread)   I wonder if it may be too soon fo...
53 0
DaveSignal wrote: Its not predictable.  But, similar to a NFCU 0% BT offer, it will probably ha...
64 1
B335is wrote: j_casteel wrote: B335is wrote: I got approved for 70k points with $1k spe...
85 0
Membersince2013 wrote: mongstradamus wrote: j_casteel wrote: wonder why it posted so we...
50 0
B335is wrote: I got approved for 70k points with $1k spend.  The offer they emailed me also had...
55 2
mongstradamus wrote: j_casteel wrote: wonder why it posted so weird? Is there not a way to ...
187 0
Membersince2013 wrote: j_casteel wrote: Membersince2013 wrote: They must have sent that...
203 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
wonder why it posted so weird? Is there not a way to just copy/paste text? It put it in all these b...
208 24
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Membersince2013 wrote: They must have sent that to a lot of people! I've been seeing a lot of t...
216 27
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 229 29
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 233 30
Welp, I called an auto loan analyst by way of the CC backdoor # and found out that BoA cannot chose...
32 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 683 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 48 0
DaveSignal wrote: BoA Travel Rewards has all of the things that were specified. +1....what ...
74 1
Creditaddict wrote: just call one of the other credit card backdoor numbers and they should be ...
92 1
longtimelurker wrote: red259 wrote: j_casteel wrote: red259 wrote: j_casteel wrot...
65 0
I agree...i misread at first (apologies)   I agree with Wade you should have no issues with AMEX ...
159 0
-Wade- wrote: j_casteel wrote: agforfree5 wrote: Hi   So I had a legitimate incorrect...
714 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+