Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hmm, this might be a decent card for the future. Citi has been mailing CDP offers to me like crazy,...
0 428 1
Closingracer99 wrote: j_casteel wrote: creditconcept wrote: Just ordered a replacement c...
0 161 0
creditconcept wrote: Just ordered a replacement card from BoA and they let you check if you want...
0 197 2
AvadaKedavra wrote: I keep reading that you can only get one AMEX signup bonus per lifetime, bu...
0 163 0
they would most likely be changed to whichever bank to them over.....so if Chase took over Costco.....
0 455 9
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 164 0
1. Yes it was her first AMEX after the corporate card
0 169 0
1. Her first AMEX was the corporate issued card. 2. She app'd for her new card online. 3. AMEX ED ...
0 170 1
My wife's situation was exactly like yours unless I'm not understanding it. She had a corporate ...
0 185 1
s_haliz wrote: Update:  I had called Amex @ 800-243-3888 and she kept me on hold and asked h...
0 354 5
s_haliz wrote: I used to have AMEX corporate card (I was with a company and they had arranged f...
0 496 0
I would wait til EX is closer to or in the 700s.    BoA seems to pull EX for CC's and TU for CLI'...
0 542 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Themanwhocan wrote: j_casteel wrote: Call me crazy but I just use my Amazon Store Card...has...
0 160 23
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Call me crazy but I just use my Amazon Store Card...has plenty limit and promo for 0% most of the ti...
0 215 25
So I guess now it will be pointless for me to keep my Chase checking...pun intended.
1 442 1
Closingracer99 wrote: I am curious is there any risk in carrying about $400 balance on a $2,500...
0 608 0
I got it because I figured if I was gonna need an AMEX for Costco and their fuel it makes sense to g...
0 118 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 151 0
Well I wasn't trying to argue for technicality. I honestly couldn't find anything. That pretty much ...
0 166 3
I have the card as well and I haven't read anything like that.
0 164 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}