Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
NoAnchoviesPlease wrote: Well, I got a notification that my case was "completed" but online cha...
0 240 8
I recently updated my thread about my PC to WMC. They are nearly dead on with the 4 week estimate. ...
0 242 0
NoAnchoviesPlease wrote: j_casteel wrote: I do, plus added my wife as AU for the Freedom an...
0 402 4
They have now changed their site to recommend the IT card. Unless, it states "congrats...." or some...
0 322 3
I do, plus added my wife as AU for the Freedom and CSP.   I'm going to see if the checking is wor...
0 590 7
BoA is known for HPing TU for a CLI; regardless of what you're told always be prepared for an INQ wh...
0 287 2
Chase only gets the name but DOES still report to the AU's credit file. I received the bonus points ...
0 246 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Yeah, I seen the OP also mentioned in the other thread about spending a lot via MS.
0 348 0
FT has a lot more info on what you're trying to do. I could be wrong but I imagine you are MSing.
0 426 7
Hmm, weird. Nearly everything I've priced on ultimate rewards (thru Chase) has been identical to pri...
0 252 0
-NewGuy- wrote: j_casteel wrote: Checking in today.....been just over a month or so now.  ...
0 148 0
Checking in today.....been just over a month or so now.   My Chase Freedom card just started repo...
0 89 2
Got the new card today!   It looks a tad bit darker than my other one. Has the chip and "world" o...
0 318 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 459 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
mongstradamus wrote: j_casteel wrote: mongstradamus wrote: j_casteel wrote: IIRC, o...
0 862 18
mongstradamus wrote: j_casteel wrote: IIRC, one should wait at least 3mos from opening of c...
0 875 20
Chase pulled EX and TU for my Freedom card and a week later pulled EQ for my CSP.
0 210 1
IIRC, one should wait at least 3mos from opening of card correct? I haven't tried yet, but I think ...
0 655 22
i know what ya mean....NFCU denied me for CLI's on my 2 cards, and the following week I was getting...
0 441 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 545 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+