Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Have you pulled your FICOs here? I would do that to get. Better idea of where you stand. The FAKO sc...
0 236 1
I find it funny that reps are rude when people don't get what they want and are amazing when they do...
0 613 7
Car or credit card.... How is this even a hard decision? A reliable form of transportation would ...
0 302 0
IIRC, the underwriting is the same for all of the charge cards. Go for the one you want and not sett...
0 464 0
Good thing is that there are plenty of other lenders to build your business with.
0 385 0
What your father does is none of my business. I'll be nice and not do anything to get this thread...
0 199 0
Reoxys wrote: j_casteel wrote: Reoxys wrote: I had a Chase Slate, and PCd it to a Freed...
0 237 2
so you still haven't went to the branch or gotten this taken care of?
0 597 1
Reoxys wrote: I had a Chase Slate, and PCd it to a Freedom a few months ago. Well, I was fool ...
0 369 9
NoAnchoviesPlease wrote: j_casteel wrote: The current card still works until you activa...
0 256 4
NoAnchoviesPlease wrote: j_casteel wrote: NoAnchoviesPlease wrote: Well, I got a notifi...
0 260 6
1. First Premier 2. Credit One 3. One Vanilla 4. First Progress Plat Elite 5. Cap1 Secured
0 538 0
NoAnchoviesPlease wrote: Well, I got a notification that my case was "completed" but online cha...
0 270 8
I recently updated my thread about my PC to WMC. They are nearly dead on with the 4 week estimate. ...
0 272 0
NoAnchoviesPlease wrote: j_casteel wrote: I do, plus added my wife as AU for the Freedom an...
0 419 4
They have now changed their site to recommend the IT card. Unless, it states "congrats...." or some...
0 354 3
I do, plus added my wife as AU for the Freedom and CSP.   I'm going to see if the checking is wor...
0 609 7
BoA is known for HPing TU for a CLI; regardless of what you're told always be prepared for an INQ wh...
0 315 2
Chase only gets the name but DOES still report to the AU's credit file. I received the bonus points ...
0 265 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Yeah, I seen the OP also mentioned in the other thread about spending a lot via MS.
0 359 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}