Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote: j_casteel wrote: Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote: j_casteel wr...
0 73 0
I honestly didn't care but they offered to send a new one out so I said sure. I was already verifyi...
0 47 0
I try to be an honest person so I won't be doing that.
0 171 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
You've only had your Marriott for 2mos and it's on the chopping block? The annual free night alon...
0 869 20
I know, that would be awesome! I sure wish I had opened an AMEX back when I started, or been an A...
0 267 1
sweet!   The card was automatically backdated, but the card they sent showed 2014. I had the chat...
0 321 2
Creditaddict wrote: You could double check and ask a new card be sent with correct member date....
0 334 0
My wife recently got the ED card, and we used chat to successfully get it backdated to 2008 which i...
0 348 12
Just got some of the paperwork from NFCU about the loan...     They pulled my EQ (of course), bu...
0 226 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 219 1
Just got the Costco card last week with starting limit if $9k.
0 203 5
In my experience: CC apps are EX CLI's are TU Other loans have been EQ
0 88 0
longtimelurker wrote: j_casteel wrote: Happens fairly often actually...glad it worked out fo...
0 230 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 130 1
Instead of being careful, just use common sense. Of course common sense isn't so common anymore.
0 177 6
Happens fairly often actually...glad it worked out for ya.
0 720 19
It has perks but it's not an AMEX card just uses the AMEX network. Read your T&C's.
0 194 1
If your friend can get a secured card with Cap1 or BoA for example it would be much better (IMO) the...
0 175 0
There's usually a link that states something like "other ways to get your free report" or something ...
0 115 0
Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote: j_casteel wrote: I just like reading how much cooler others are....
0 125 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+