Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
youngandcreditwrthy wrote: Lol anything Citi backed is NOT for rebuilding!!!! More like getting ...
0 824 0
jcstarkey8826 wrote: Well, I just wanted to catch everyone up. My kays card has been great so f...
0 1028 2
+1000000  These guys can give you tons of credit knowledge. I can't believe it's free!
0 269 0
jeffriesde wrote:   If the debt is past SOL for California (looks like 4 yrs) then you can jus...
0 583 1
Dexter80 wrote: I know this is late but jigsaw.com has alot of contact listings for AFNI, Inc. ...
0 317 0
Thanks guys!   @Credit314 Your right. Every single point, and all the positive feedback is what m...
0 1159 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi fellow myFico forum lurkers,     Yayyy +11 points!   I got an SW alert today. Apparently CMI/...
0 1230 13
Yes and they verified and validated. I was hoping that when I DV'd they would not be able to verify...
0 379 1
Congrats Novabama!   I am still working on these guys. I have a $313 bill with them that is due t...
0 631 5
I am not an expert by far, but I have known people who have disputed the collection  account with t...
0 488 0
Could I please have that info as well?
0 224 2
Would you be able to pm me a copy of the letter you used with AFNI please? I have an old small bill...
0 536 0
 800-377-7723 4200 INTERNATIONAL PKWY   CARROLLTON, TX 75007   Hope this helps. Good Luck!
0 415 0
Thank you,   I will send the cease and desist letter. The debt is certainly past SOL. It's the DO...
0 726 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hello All,   First I would like to say thank you. I have been reading myFICO posts for the last 5...
0 839 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+