Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
This is driving me NUTS>@!!  I chose a secured card to start rebuilding my credit.  It reports to a...
0 379 0
Ok so i stopped by the university today, and they say NO, no payment plan.  Its in collections now ...
0 247 1
Way back in 2005, i didnt go to all my classes,  loans were returned to the feds by the school.  Th...
0 291 4
Whew!  Thank you everyone for your posts.  To reiterate, it is NOT a loan, it is a debt owed specif...
0 423 0
I just got off the phone with a guy from WP, for a college debt from 2005. He tried to tell me that...
0 481 6
  The debt originated as a federal loan.   When federal loan s are unearned, such as in my case.  T...
0 313 1
In this case the OC is the CA.  They kept it in house the entire time. 
0 224 1
  Back in 2005, i failed to go to all my classes, and the loans were deemed unearned.  My fault, i ...
0 334 4
In 2006 i had a credit card 1st delinquency Aug 2006 with the 30 , 60, 90, following with the charg...
0 251 3
 Heres the part thats weird to me.  THey are saying they cannot begin an investigation without more...
0 762 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hey yall,, MCM sends me requests for more info instead of processing online disputes.  I know enoug...
0 1026 16
Thats a shame they verified, it would have been a lot easier of course if they hadnt.  But it doesn...
0 827 2
And yes, when you send  a timely dv and they tell you they need more info it is typical bullpucky f...
0 868 4
Midland is a notorious bully.   They will walk all over you if you dont stand up to them.  It looks...
0 596 4
Heres a great article on the dispute process, http://www.creditcards.com/credit-card-news/credit_r...
0 292 1
Midland funding is a cheating lying, robosigning bully.:)  Fyi.   Im in the same situation,  an old...
0 1189 0
Midland is a shameless scoundrel,  they place footloose and fancy free with the law.   They are a f...
0 613 3
Scott,  the funny thing is.  They offered to delete when i had it in small claims court. In exchang...
0 487 1
RIght now mm suing mcm in federal court.  As we are beginning to go into discovery my lawyer emails...
0 658 9
Actually it hasnt messed up my cash flow at all. I am the plaintiff, so i was able to hire an attor...
0 619 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}