Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Chase-Freedom-APR-reduction/m-p/2562265#M733297
0 325 1
I had never even heard of these until noticing a $1 credit recently on my account. Good riddance.
0 928 0
Discover has recently improved their online CLI process significantly. I have seen previous occasio...
0 942 2
Chase now caps their balance transfer checks to $5,000 if you write them out to yourself, regardles...
0 159 0
Don't count on it. Chase will give you the same speech they give everyone about periodic (6-month) ...
0 371 0
Chase absolutely floods me with convenience checks, and I use them when I need them. They're usuall...
0 196 0
My only regret about having a high number of hard pulls and new accounts is that it makes my auto i...
0 428 0
Store cards really are meant to be used as charge cards rather than credit cards. Think of it like ...
0 342 0
This is because of the amount you are requesting. When this happened to me, I backed out and tried ...
0 750 1
US Bank is very funny about the Cash Plus card. When I applied they only approved me for the Cash R...
0 284 1
melbaro wrote: SwampSystems wrote: A few weeks/months after getting a CLI from the EO, I wa...
0 351 0
A few weeks/months after getting a CLI from the EO, I was able to convert both of my Visa Platinum ...
0 550 3
Even though the executive office upped my limits (1500 -> 6000 and 750 -> 5000) a few months back,...
0 2139 1
For those of you who cannot find the offer, try accessing the campaign link directly:   https://w...
0 341 4
nyancat wrote: BrokaToe wrote: Yah, luckily Walmart has 15 cents off per gallon right now u...
0 375 0
I received an Auto CLI recently on my Barclays NFL Visa. Frankly I was shocked because at the time ...
0 1304 2
Mine showed a limit when it was a Cash Rewards card but no longer shows it now that it is a Cash+. ...
0 930 1
afbar1114 wrote: Aren't are visa signatures npsl? From the Visa Signature website:   Visa...
0 686 0
BlueNightStar wrote: Thank you! This has been the most annoying site since they changed the lay...
0 1114 0
jake619 wrote: Thanks for those links - lots of reading but very good articles.   Do I really...
0 238 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+