Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Ok I'll probably wait till its about 2 weeks prior and call and say "I'm leaving in 2 weeks, when c...
0 383 1
I'm going on a LONG cruise this fall and they require a certian amount to be preauthroized since it...
0 429 6
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just did gave the delaer a blank check LAST NIGHT - no word of a lie.   I went through my local...
0 4619 6
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks guys, Guess I was just a year too early. I have no desire to make any big purchases with it ...
0 863 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I thought the general consesnus was that GE/Walmart did increases every 3 months - (every quarter) ...
0 1029 10
If its past the SOL, the power is in your hands.   You could do a myraid of things.   offer a P...
0 325 0
I am still unable to get my score  I had thought it was because it was mid month and that they ha...
0 512 1
Was it the first payment of the billing cycle?   From my own experience from making payments when...
0 824 2
Swapmeet wrote: It posts immediately, I think -- if not, then the next day. Any register, cash,...
0 854 4
My letter said I was such a great customer that they are bumping my cash back to 1.25% on all purch...
0 428 0
I honestly never heard of anyone gettind denied BECAUSE of having FP on their reports.   Honestly...
0 471 1
I know quite a few people like to post their FAKO scores because they don't have a FICO score.   ...
0 769 6
JetBlue....just because ever since I started flying JetBlue I've decided to NEVER fly southwest aga...
0 640 1
  OR you could just wait on buying a house after April...   do the extra witholdings now, (only ...
0 708 0
I don't know about WF but I do know BOA is very good at adhearing to the 1 year graduation (as long...
0 418 0
Swapmeet wrote:   Thank you for such a thorough and thoughtful explanation of your position. I...
0 501 1
dodgerslv wrote: Just noticed when i logged in on my Wells Fargo secured card account that i go...
0 523 1
madmann26 wrote: An opt-out just keeps people from sending you preapproved offers, ie, snail mai...
0 277 0
I just opened a walmart card not to long ago.   Set up the paperless billing and all that jazz, f...
0 307 2
AFincher wrote: Thanks for all of the replies as of thus far. Thanks for the advice on building...
0 1413 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}