Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I'm rebuilding since 2010. First I got a Cap1 rebuilder card. Has a 500$ limit and a 39$ annual fee...
0 514 13
I received a preapproval in the mail awhile back. I gardened my barclays for 6 months, and then pul...
0 903 23
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Ok, I think I'm going to wait until the end of December to app. The preapproval is good until Dec 3...
0 307 2
I have often heard on these forums that having 3 cards is the best way to go. My utilization right ...
0 677 1
I am signed up at CK, but I thought their score wasn't accurate? The site says they use TU info, bu...
0 718 3
My AAOA is 4 years and my score was 680 last time I checked.    
0 770 5
In Aug 2010 I was discharged BK. In October of 10  I got a 500$ rebuilder card from Cap1 that I use...
0 793 14
This is a topic with new unread messages
I pulled my credit report the other day and noticed two cards I was an authorized user on are repor...
0 157 2
It is my primary card, for now. Ok, say for example I wanted to buy a plane ticket with my points. ...
0 1126 1
When I go to the program overview on the website, I think most of it is missing. I've looked at the...
0 1194 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have a capital one auto loan that I opened in Feb of 2011. My credit was not great, so I took a s...
0 32465 0
I recently received a pre-approved offer for a Barclay rewards mastercard. I accepted the offer and...
0 312 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}