Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I know this thread is a few months old. However, I just hit the "Increase" button with my Limited a...
0 649 4
Did you have to do anything special or was your app for Discover approved immediately?    
0 217 0
Can you apply online for the citi cards? Is that th best way to apply or call in?  Does a preapprov...
0 416 0
I was considering a Discover card. However, about 13 years ago, while in college, my account with D...
0 456 4
Oh Wow, what a great idea! I can't believe I didn't consider that option. I just checked the Credit...
0 472 0
I just paid down a big balance on my Chase Freedom ($5,000 limit). Brought my utilization to about ...
0 518 8
So how did this work out for you? I'm thinking of doing the same thing . Mortgage/Car/Credit Card ...
0 171 1
Just wanted to post an update for anyone who might find this info useful.   I just received a 9 p...
0 480 6
I'm literally in tears right now because this just worked for me. I talked to the most caring  acco...
0 510 2
Great success. Love your thread. Keep up the good work. Congrats on getting your house again!
0 564 0
I just recently tried a GW letter for Toyota with no luck. However, I have 6 30 day late payments i...
0 3552 0
Since I paid the OC directly for the 2 medical collections, can I still use the HIPPA process? Shou...
0 339 0
I'm hoping to get to above 700. My goal is to lower my debt ratio to under 30% and to not have anym...
0 665 2
I tried finding their email address a while back but I couldn't be sure that I had the correct bran...
0 178 1
Can this contact info be used for GECRB as well? I have a dillards account with some late payments ...
0 476 2
I have/had a mix of 4 medical debts from two different CA's on my credit reports. The CA's are loca...
0 423 1
I agree, waiting is tough. In the meantime, I've decided to focus on making sure I don't have any l...
0 350 0
If possible, can someone please send me a PM with this info. It would be greatly appreciated!
0 767 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}