Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
IT Project Manager.   I see there is a lot of IT guys/girls here.
0 172 3
youdontkillmoney wrote: tylaw13 wrote: I work about 65 hours a week usually. Ive worked as ...
0 233 1
Ridewithme38 wrote: Do you guys who work 60+ hours a week find it 'worth' the loses to personal...
0 238 0
I work about 65 hours a week usually. Ive worked as much as 90 hours in one week when i use to be t...
0 239 4
Randomly got an email saying they have given me a $1,000 CLI. Discover just gave me a CLI also from...
0 737 9
This happened to me with my Amex BCE they gave me the $100 bonus twice, i cashed them out as soon a...
0 264 0
if i ever really want a CLI bad enough ill call but for now i dont need one. Im lazy and dont like ...
0 234 1
im sure its not a FICO but you can def use it as reference
0 2530 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 498 3
Wade64 wrote: tylaw13 wrote: My Luv button never works on Discover idk why i always get the...
0 507 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
ive been keeping track of my Equifax lately just by asking for a CLI from Cap1, once they deny my i...
0 2584 28
Of course bathroom at work but i think the funniest is during meetings specifically board meetings
0 157 1
My Luv button never works on Discover idk why i always get the sorry please call message. I would g...
0 533 7
Barclay is usually inquiry sensitive isnt it? i would put that higher on the list because of that. ...
0 229 0
Nice! Funny thing is this week i actually got a FP pre approval letter.. hahaha with a whole 700 CL...
0 165 0
DaBears wrote: Toshiba makes probably the best laptops on the market. Only reason I know this I...
0 372 2
At this moment i use the Discover IT for Gas only, Amex BCE for groceries only, and the CSP for my ...
0 373 1
21 and got my first card (cap 1) when i was 18
0 447 2
Tried the new Cap 1 luv button again, Yesterday it gave me 500 on my cash rewards and it gave me an...
0 238 1
I know all about the Exec Office. I emailed them awhile ago for my regular platinum card they put i...
0 249 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+