Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Im closing both the cards ive decided. Applied for the CSP this morning and got approved for $5000....
0 317 2
Just went on Cap 1 site and noticed they changed the site quite a bit. I havent been on in like a m...
0 474 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Havent been on MyFico in awhile, but i think its time to close of my Cap 1 cards or even both. Norm...
0 487 10
Ok so today i requested the 3x CLI from 2k to 6k. i got a message that said i will get a letter in ...
0 412 2
I know exactly what you mean. Too bad im guilty of it sometimes. It just happens though. Good thing...
0 846 4
I almost feel like you work for HP the way you are defending them.
0 307 1
GregB wrote: That is completely irresponsible nonsense about HP/Compaq for what "you heard". I ...
0 308 2
laz98 wrote: tylaw13 wrote: For a desktop i would recommend the following,   Brand : Eith...
0 540 8
When is a good time to ask for a CLI on my Chase Freedom Visa?? Should i wait until after my 3x CLI...
0 464 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
If i were you i would just close that card. First of all they dont need your business. Them not all...
0 939 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
For a desktop i would recommend the following,   Brand : Either Dell, Sony, maybe lenovo \ absolu...
0 574 10
what was the reason for the denial at the 61 day mark?
0 950 8
im helping her make the payments now and actually have both the cards. She is a single mom and entr...
0 292 0
Hey everybody im helping my sister out who has not been so responsible with her credit. First off s...
0 304 2
2006 G35 Sedan! Thinking of trading it in on a 2010 Audi A5 or even an 07 Subaru STI, Insurance ki...
0 1122 0
awdsmama wrote: FWIW my suggestion to her was....   Pause current 401k contributions for a fe...
0 5437 3
Objectivist wrote: yeah $20,000 I say go for it! App right now and screen shot the approval...
0 839 9
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1084 1
Ok enough of me talking crap. Good job on the CLI hope the exec office has good news for you. And f...
0 307 0
My post wasnt directed just at you either just people in general that have had there cap1 cards for...
0 345 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+