Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Salmon wrote: That's right. I didn't ask them why. I should have. I asked which was the correct...
0 2020 4
Salmon wrote: A couple of weeks ago I applied for a United Visa Platinum. Last time I had a cre...
0 2110 7
FrugalRican wrote: Go to your credit union, discuss this with one of them, be honest, and they ...
0 963 0
FrugalRican wrote: If you're 20, the last thing you should worry about is inquiries. Garden, e...
0 970 2
BCF wrote: I just applied for Citi TY Premier and jot instant approval. The sweet thing is the ...
0 282 1
Revelate wrote: If you're just looking for best rate when it comes to refinancing the car, stop...
0 990 4
tmbr10 wrote: tylaw13 wrote: So im wondering if i should apply for one more card or not? Th...
0 992 0
I was thinking a Discover Card because im sure i wont get approved for AMEX. (i probably wont get a...
0 1045 6
So im wondering if i should apply for one more card or not? This last week i applied for Capital On...
0 1053 9
This is a topic with new unread messages
Revelate wrote: Crashem wrote: +1.  But to clarify, it is visible on credit report if they ...
0 233 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
i just wanted to clear something up. i know uti plays a big role in your credit score but if you ha...
0 269 5
wreith wrote: Congrats on the recon, from what you had posted I didn't have any doubt in your g...
0 701 2
Eschaton wrote: YMMV = Your mileage may vary, meaning just because it happened to this person, ...
0 740 0
Tpelc23 wrote: That is GREAT!!! I can't wait to close on our house...HOPEFULLY this week so I c...
0 743 0
Revelate wrote: tylaw13 wrote: i will be glad to post my score when i get the card. im pret...
0 751 0
Revelate wrote: That's not a bad approval at all, congrats Ty!   When you get your score from...
0 858 4
Just an update.i was initially denied for the freedom called the recon line and the lady was pretty...
0 881 7
webhopper wrote: Good luck and keep us updated when you call the analyst number! i will let...
0 925 0
gettnthere wrote: i think you stand a good chance on recon.. thats how i got approved. i only g...
0 929 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
wreith wrote: I got the 7-10 wait when I apped, kept checking the automated line, kept saying b...
0 1012 16

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}