Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Like the other poster said it is by invite only. From our personal experience and what others have ...
0 387 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I've been trying all day to make payments to my GE accounts. Amazon, Walmart and JCP. Is anyone els...
0 438 8
colindidit wrote: Sns, did you call the back door and ask for more?? Yes, twice already. They...
0 591 0
Congrats I love GE...well besides my JCP....I'm still stuck at $1000. I had that account for 11 Yea...
0 664 1
Joteism wrote: Congrats on your success! You mentioned in your first post that you were able to...
0 357 1
Making steady progress! I absolutely love that we applied for credit and were approved. I plan to g...
0 374 3
Mike_B03 wrote: Yea, that last one really screws me and it's a stupid collection for only $480!...
0 579 1
Mike_B03 wrote: What the heck! I just got a Score Watch from MyFico saying that my credit score...
0 682 3
jayhuck1 wrote: BBB wants to set up conference call with myself and LVNV. Anyone been successfu...
0 481 0
wreith wrote: I just got off the phone with them.  I let them know I was closing my account and...
0 857 3
wealthcreator wrote: amercnchopz34 wrote: amercnchopz34 wrote: Rhaeny wrote: Ah gee...
0 414 0
dddfresh wrote: You guys/ladies saved me thousands of dollars. I dont make terrible money, I jus...
0 906 0
dddfresh wrote: it says the loan documents are in spanish...i dont speak or read spanish Ye...
0 1043 3
dddfresh wrote: is it only for hispanics? or am i on the wrong site??? it says its to help mexi...
0 1049 0
dddfresh wrote: yes i live in san diego, ca AWESOME>>> Look up Progresso Financiero. They w...
0 1062 7
Do you live in California? If so you can look up Progresso Financia. It's a California based compan...
0 1078 9
I just go straight to My privacy matters. You do not have to start at EIDT.
0 507 0
I think with GE cards the company who the card is with (JCP, Walmart, Ashley Furn..etc) sets the cr...
0 1025 0
I have been having the same problems as well. My JCP started at 200 in 2001 then went down to 124 i...
0 1144 5
farrenday wrote: Okay so I pulled his creditkarma which I know is a FAKO but here's what it sai...
0 194 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}