Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have student loans that were historically serviced by ACS and are now with a new servicer.  ACS h...
0 167 1
OC.  To check the DoFD do I need to call the CRA? 
0 391 1
Looking at my CR I see changes in a CO balance from $320 to $319 with no payment made.  Not sure if...
0 422 6
I have an HSBC (Now Cap1) account that I'm working to dispute.  I called the number to ask for stat...
0 213 1
Hey everyone- I'm trying to best understand the most effecient way to deal with a CO with an outsta...
0 113 1
Hi everyone- ive been fighting with acs/ dept of education regarding my account.  I have quite a f...
0 225 0
I have lived in 3 states since I opened this account- MA (where account was opened), NY, and now CA...
0 299 1
Through the help of this board I've been able to tackle my issues.  Aug 2011 my score was in the hi...
0 309 3
Hello all!  Here's my scenario: Bank of America settled less than full in 2008 (tons of 30, 60, 90...
0 210 1
I've had bad luck contacting the CEO regarding my account.  I settled in full back in 08.  They are...
0 478 1
I am trying to get a past BofA account removed.  The account was settled in full back in 2008.  I g...
0 288 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+