Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I found a home last night, I really liked it and i'm waiting for my realtor, to hear back from the ...
19 1
Thank Laura! I have a new home to view today so we shall see!!!! :)
41 2
So I received the denial from the u/w. They said that they wished they had looked at the appraisal ...
79 0
AGing that is awesome!!!  I wish more LO's where that hungry for the business. I feel like my LO to...
266 0
I asked my LO today again if there is any updates and she said no should be out today.  I asked wha...
115 1
7 business days until the close of my loan, been in u/w since 7/11.  I emailed my LO today and she ...
153 2
So the title company called to set up the closing time and I got so excited!!! Maybe it finished u/...
226 3
So today after my file went to u/w last week thursday my L/O reaches out to me for my BK discharge ...
238 4
Same here! in u/w day four with a closing date of 7/30.  13 more days!!! be strong you guys! lol
740 1
So the house I am trying to buy was appraised for exactly 69,900, which is also the selling price. ...
281 5
Closing is 14 days away 7.30, nothing from the u/w.  The other thing is that my 4506t has been reje...
285 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 175 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 200 2
I find that when you have to recover from credit issues to buy a home you should take a year to jus...
280 4
So today the Processor wanted to have proof of my mom's bank statement that shows that $2000 had be...
357 6
Definitely pulling for you!! The houseing proces can be super tough man! I'm heading to u/w myself ...
238 3
Okay now we are in the game! It's crunch time! I received an email from my LO that we have received...
284 7
Well I submitted all my docs on 6/26.  I heard from my realtor about the remedies we want them to f...
334 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 168 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 407 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+