Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well we have come to the end of our Journey. Yesterday we received the keys, signed the paper, and ...
0 193 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 194 2
Most lenders will want at least a 620 to be approved for a loan and the investors will take a minim...
1 878 0
Well tomorrow is the big day!  I have my location for where the closing will happen. What I don't h...
1 308 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 466 0
congrats!!! hope you enjoy the new home!!
0 714 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 372 1
Through all my trials and tears. I finally got my C2C.  I'm CLEARED!!! 3 YEARS IN THE MAKING!!! Tha...
0 528 8
Through all my trials and tears. I finally got my C2C.  I'm CLEARED!!! 3 YEARS IN THE MAKING!!! Tha...
1 365 5
good luck! pray you have an easy journey
0 283 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 495 2
The processor said that my final item was my insurance.  The u/w will have everything tomorrow AM a...
0 388 6
okay, the processor asked for a few things.  1. there was a question about who defender was on my c...
0 391 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 204 1
I emailed my LO this morning to see if she got my things. No response, so i sent a follow up to che...
0 403 8
LO is having an issue trying to get my W2s. I send my things from work and it's encrypted and she d...
0 446 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
U/W has come back and wanted my W2s, i sent local instead of fed (how did the first u/w miss that?)...
0 461 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 229 0
I have sent the letter to my LO saying i want to increase my IR to 5.25 which takes my house piti t...
0 490 11
Okay, we spoke to the seller (well my realtor spoke to the listing agent) and he said he couldn't c...
0 503 12

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}