Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I checked my chase account to view my balance and I saw that I had another account linked!! I got th...
158 1
So I called and they told me I was declined due to BK and I explained that a previous banker told m...
258 1
Hello All!    I decided to apply for a rewards card so that I could maximize the usage of my cred...
318 5
This is a topic with new unread messages 227 0
Well that is good to know! Last time I was in the retail side or mortgage 2 years ago, it was takin...
231 0
Not self employeed. Because of the way my taxes were completed (credits and things) it made my inco...
235 0
Hello All!   So I tried to get a home about 2 years ago. I did everything necessary, cleaned up d...
428 9
In may of this year I had decided I wanted to move out of my parents home. I thought about getting a...
335 3
Well it looks like they are going to deny me.  Based upon that tax return they want to count it as ...
1082 0
So i talked to my Realtor who has been talking to the LO and it seems as if they are stuck on this ...
1167 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 456 2
yes! I am talking about my AGI.  It matches what's on my W2's and the deductions reduced that amoun...
2227 0
I submitted all my docs last weeks including my 1040 2011 tax returns.  PreviousIy,  used a tax per...
1332 0
my realtor recommended an amendment and is going to speak to the LO.  He said because the amount th...
2250 2
Thank you guys so much! for giving me this insight! i truly appreciate it!
2293 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hey all,   I submitted all my docs last weeks including my 1040 2011 tax returns.  I used a tax p...
2349 12
i am moving from my parents home, and hoping to buy my home in two weeks.  What i would do is sit i...
1789 1
no news yet TTR79 , but i am going crazy myself!! i just want it to be over!! I emailed the LO beca...
1443 0
Wow I know it is a stressful experience, but this is a doozy! i'm hoping you will have smooth saili...
351 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1122 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+