Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My situation in a nutshell. . . my husband has a job where he is a "critical employee" and has to b...
0 858 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I think this is a long shot but does anyone out there have any experience or advice for dealing wit...
0 290 1
pablo8017 wrote: I have an unpaid tuition that has gone to collections (state college).  I am w...
0 288 0
llecs wrote: If I had that, I would pull EX directly from Experian.com (as I suspect you did). ...
0 163 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Ugh, I feel the same way at lease your scores are better than mine.  I almost feel defeated when I ...
0 531 14
MOCKBA wrote: Once they reverse the non-return fee, Verizon will notify the CA of the new balan...
0 498 0
FYI . . . I have emailed all the people on the contacts that were given out and just to let anyone ...
0 951 0
My husband has an extremely common name.  We were able to get some addresses that weren't his off o...
0 224 2
ooh! that's very interesting!! We will see how this goes when the rep calls me back this week if it'...
0 608 2
thanks for the advice both of you! I'm not going to let verizon walk all over us.
0 618 0
is the collection agency currently reporting the debt on your credit report?
0 348 1
So my husband had a verizon account when we were engaged and cancelled the service when they wouldn...
0 674 9
jstrong wrote: Yay!!!!success with Gw for 30 day late!!!! No way! How did you do it?  I have ...
0 1105 0
I honestly don't think that the person who had this magical contact information has it, visits the ...
0 645 1
So I want to buy a car before winter starts.  I know one of the things auto lenders look at is your...
0 126 1
ok well anyway i'm going to send this email then because i guess nothing is wrong with it and nothi...
0 283 1
Hi guys.  They are already reporting to all three credit reports.  my issue is that they are report...
0 331 3
I have been doing some research on here and the internet and I think I am ready to email the collec...
0 603 1
can you please explain why i shouldn't have filed the dispute?  you are the second person who said ...
0 671 3
bumping my post. . . .looking for a little more help.  specifically, i know from being on these for...
0 686 0

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.