Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I was reading this about to reply to wait.. Sorry I didn't see earlier. Definitely call them and re...
0 1000 0
Long story short I'm not paying Chase 15% APR on my Ink. Just applied for the Citi DP and got an in...
0 206 4
Though I will say that is paying in full every month and she puts all her expenses through it. My C...
1 549 0
If you have a mailer with no annual fee apply for that. Six months ago I had my Mom apply. Her cred...
1 551 1
I'm also 24 with similar income. My cards and limits can be seen in my siggy. AMEX will get there e...
0 731 5
Jungook wrote: Congrats! May I ask how you went about requesting the CLI and the APR reduction?...
0 75 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
alphaxy wrote: Oh wow, a little reasearch (not verified of couse) shows the CSP is 12g and the ...
0 622 28
That's Barlcays for you. The same happened with my Arrival earlier this month. They hadn't even shi...
0 252 2
Dropped my APR to 11.99 and bumped my CL to $6500. I'd been slacking and it had been almost a year ...
0 435 14
AvadaKedavra wrote: Is it heavier than CSP? Yes. It's solid metal not just a metal core.  ...
0 666 31
Finally took the hit to apply for this card. Got a 10 day message so I called in and had to split m...
0 264 4
Usually you won't see preapprovals unless you do everything that Penfed likes. Your credit will nee...
0 432 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 359 0
Also no need for an installment loan. Why pay interest on something when you don't have to? You alr...
0 215 2
Wait six months. Are you in the credit steps program? If so they will auto increase. If not request...
1 230 3
mongstradamus wrote: Nixon wrote: mongstradamus wrote: Exonumist wrote: I was just ...
0 513 4
I was just talking to Chase to see about a retention bonus on my CSP, I didn't get one. I only put ...
0 549 35
That will work then. It will be within 60 days. Thanks 
0 665 12
Whoa.. I thought my 7 or 8 was a lot. Freeze and leave it that way!
0 962 1
I should do this... My EX has way more inquiries then either of the others...
0 998 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.