Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
CreditUnionFan wrote: bigblue7722 wrote: SunriseEarth wrote: If you feel like making th...
263 17
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Just got my silver spade back! Discover just gave me a cli to $5,000. Amex to $12,400. Apr reductio...
119 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
They both have their own pros and cons. For me the Freedom is superior between the two. Discover cu...
318 1
Who says small lines are looked at negatively? I have one card with a $500 limit from Penfed. I'll ...
285 3
Keep the card open at least until you close on a house. I would keep it open anyways. The executive...
341 7
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Just checking in. It's been a while since I've posted much. Everything is going good with my garden...
121 3
For the most part I don't have a problem with it. Some cashiers are just down right rude about it t...
406 2
I get that occasionally when I've been working outside or in gym clothes. The other day I stopped a...
432 4
takeshi74 wrote: Plastic.  I generally don't carry cash and I'm not going out of my way for som...
344 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Having worked service jobs where tips where a large part of my income, cash is king. Though wheneve...
426 12
Even adding an installment loan seems somewhat silly. Why take the inquiry and aaoa hits? OP alread...
236 1
I just wanted to add that getting store cards is not needed. Frankly it will hurt your credit more ...
303 0
takeshi74 wrote: cann0nba11 wrote: It took me years to bring my credit scores up, how on Ear...
81 0
Check out bellroy wallets. They are really nice quality and if you order a small one you can't carr...
663 8
It varies... Some people get them some don't. My Freedom started at $2,000 and sometime in the firs...
887 0
PRG. They have the same approval criteria. Get the sign up bonus and if you don't use the card enou...
442 0
I doubt many people will be jumping to app this time around. It was quite a fiasco before. Also Bar...
1764 1
I almost wonder if it's just there way to get us to quit bothering them for a little while. Idk, I'...
656 4
Here is my chat from a few minutes ago... Hopefully there is some truth to it!   Devon: ...
730 7
Congrats! I've always had positive experiences with everyone at Hughes. They're pretty great.
720 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+