Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
First premier will almost certainly NOT PFD. You may be better off trying to pay less, and having t...
0 1827 1
BofA is actually difficult to get a secured card from. They have fairly high credit standards even ...
0 13507 0
What was the reason that you were denied for the capital one secured card? Did you call them and as...
0 13517 5
Something is not making sense. There must be more to  your story for you to not be able to get a se...
0 13533 9
Should I call resurgent? Email?    I need to pay them for a mortgage. I have already done the usu...
0 165 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1731 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 207 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 342 0
Im going conventional with a 660. They told me they could go as low as 620. Its a local credit unio...
0 984 7
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that closing date is next to impossible. I think you will b...
0 482 1
My last collection fell off due to reaching the CRTP, 7.5 years. I do not remember the exact point ...
0 613 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 623 3
I think you should first find out what your credit scores are. If they are even close to a mortgage...
0 264 0
Credit collection services is very good about offering goodwill deletions, and or pfd. I would cont...
0 912 0
It has been my experience, that the CA who tell you they will delete after you pay, do in fact dele...
0 404 1
You need 2-3 credit cards reporting every month to build positive credit. If you have credit cards ...
0 447 4
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have dealt with them before. They refused to put a pfd in writing, but said if I paid in full the...
0 904 9
I have to ask...what is the purpose of sending an ITS letter? Is it a legal requirement? I only ask...
0 340 4
My advice is to have your loan officer speak to the underwriter. Ive spoken to 3 different lenders,...
0 281 0
Be cautious about taking credit/fico advice from a loan officer. In my experiences, the majority of...
0 658 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.