Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
First premier will almost certainly NOT PFD. You may be better off trying to pay less, and having t...
1214 1
BofA is actually difficult to get a secured card from. They have fairly high credit standards even ...
8448 0
What was the reason that you were denied for the capital one secured card? Did you call them and as...
8458 5
Something is not making sense. There must be more to  your story for you to not be able to get a se...
8474 9
Should I call resurgent? Email?    I need to pay them for a mortgage. I have already done the usu...
131 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 1243 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 196 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 273 0
Im going conventional with a 660. They told me they could go as low as 620. Its a local credit unio...
957 7
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that closing date is next to impossible. I think you will b...
467 1
My last collection fell off due to reaching the CRTP, 7.5 years. I do not remember the exact point ...
515 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 543 3
I think you should first find out what your credit scores are. If they are even close to a mortgage...
221 0
Credit collection services is very good about offering goodwill deletions, and or pfd. I would cont...
841 0
It has been my experience, that the CA who tell you they will delete after you pay, do in fact dele...
319 1
You need 2-3 credit cards reporting every month to build positive credit. If you have credit cards ...
401 4
I have dealt with them before. They refused to put a pfd in writing, but said if I paid in full the...
698 9
I have to ask...what is the purpose of sending an ITS letter? Is it a legal requirement? I only ask...
283 4
My advice is to have your loan officer speak to the underwriter. Ive spoken to 3 different lenders,...
274 0
Be cautious about taking credit/fico advice from a loan officer. In my experiences, the majority of...
636 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+