Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
They were 3 separate CH 13 filings. I don't believe they were filed by an attorney, they were filed...
200 5
Hello everyone, I have no experience with bankruptcy so I was hoping to get some guidance. I’m tryi...
310 8
I'm helping my mom rebuild her credit and I was thinking of adding her as an AU on my Amex BCE that...
218 5
I would suggest one of two things. You can apply for a unsecured credit card at a bank branch (WF, ...
721 0
The only benefit I ever "use" is the Insurance coverage on rental cars. But then again I've never a...
199 0
Other than the discount coupons and the special interest they offer, which I don't really take adva...
345 2
I've let it report balances a few times, the most was about $1.4K. I was hoping for an auto-CLI but...
209 1
I've had my USAA World MC for two years at my original CL of $9K. I put about $2-3K on it every mon...
304 4
Can anyone tell me when do student loans report to the CRAs. Is it when they first give you the loa...
451 4
Thanks for your response. 3 of my credit cards are 2/3 years old and three I got in the last two mo...
79 1
I feel that part of the reason my credit scores haven't gone up much after I cleaned out my CR is t...
99 3
takeshi74 wrote: navyox wrote: For me the big plus is they were very generous with the CL a...
396 1
Thanks. I decided not to upgrade because although it's good that they only SP, I don't think the up...
321 0
I just signed in to my Walmart card account to pay my bill and was given an offer to upgrade to the...
501 4
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi Everyone, I'm new to the Garden Club, but this month I'm celebrating two years of starting the ...
91 11
JeffM wrote: It's so great that your college accepts payments via credit card. I wish mine did ...
244 0
I currently have three cards USAA Cash Rewards ($9000 CL), WalMart Card ($1700 CL) and Capital One ...
474 6
Reposting in Mortgage Board instead of Credit Rebuiling Board.   I'm going to be applying for a m...
188 1
I'm going to be applying for a mortgage in May, and there is a possibility that I might need my fia...
138 1
@Epcot - I did get my denial letter from Amex, even though they pulled all three, they denied me ba...
715 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+