Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well I probably wouldn't put the bit about how the information isn't on all three credit bureaus; b...
0 533 0
Just joining the garden! I did my first app spree ever last month. In fact its the first time I've ...
0 679 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 236 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 314 2
Yeah that's my next step. I got the whole 7-10 day until a response from walmart, but my income to ...
0 651 3
Well I decided to app for a walmart store card which leave me with at the most five inquiries. We'l...
0 802 5
I have two late payments in the last seven years one 30 days and one 90 days on student loans. They...
0 866 6
What's an easy to get card that's not secured ,or if it is secured doesn't cost 200-300 dollars to ...
0 878 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I'm in the process of rebulding my credit. I have a cap 1 secured that I deposited 49 dollars for a...
0 1132 12
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
A little late in the game, but I really need to improve my credit scores. I got really sick early o...
0 472 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 494 0
I see, so yeah I guess I'll keep doing what I'm doing but maybe leave a little balance.
0 528 3
I have one of these it's the only unsecured that would take me. I only use it for expensive I can a...
0 342 1
Ah okay.  I'm just wondering with one card with a limit of 200 and one with 300 what's the percenta...
0 591 5
It never went into default. It was just late.
0 625 7
Hi, I'm 22, and I'm trying to rebuild my credit. My credit plummeted when I got sick during my firs...
0 639 9
Can't you still buy your fico directly from transunion, experian, etc.
0 1166 5
I might try BOFA secured. I actually paid off one of my students loans, so I do have some positive ...
0 214 0
I got approved for a subprime unsecured card, and I am waiting on decision from capital one for the...
0 813 2
Yeah, I don't really care about credit limits. I'm just in need of a score boost by grad school whi...
0 868 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+