Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
2 years ago I cleaned up my credit reports the best I could.     Exquifax is completely clean.  N...
0 145 1
I so regret opening my Capital One card - than I read about CLI like yours.    I wonder if I will...
0 3184 1
SunriseEarth wrote: Have you tried GW letters for the paid collections?   Removal could help. ...
0 428 1
I was afraid fo this.  I was hoping for a 10 or 15 point jump.  Bummer.  I am probably stuck around...
0 541 3
8 of my 12 credit cards will hit one year in May.  My mortgage and second mortgage will each hit a ...
0 621 8
I would rehab.     I did this a year ago.  9 payments later and my loan was picked up within a mo...
0 415 4
Didn't plan on this one.  Went ring shopping at the new mall that just opened this morning.  Went t...
0 469 5
My score is puzzeling me.  Maybe someone can give me insight or advice.   I started out at the ve...
0 289 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
So after I closed on my house I went on an app spree.  Got approved for a Sam's club  card.  A whol...
0 490 3
Congrats!   I am planning on apping for this card in October or November.  Can you say what your ...
0 1244 4
That same thing almost happened to me.  By almost, found out that a had a state tax lien that was 1...
0 406 1
I personally would never consider an ARM loan.  In 5 years rates could be back up to 7 or 8% and th...
0 236 1
Dubious wrote: @Kathy   Hmm does it have the collections under the public records section? Ma...
0 1066 0
I plucked down the 20 bucks and ordered mine.  Wishing I didn't.   I don't get it.  612  today.  ...
0 767 2
We had just a few minor ones.    When we applied I took everything I thought they would need - W2...
0 449 2
skinsfan83 wrote: Hi everyone,   I spoke with a lender today and she said that my score was 6...
0 459 3
So being in the garden I am not apping for anything again until after the first of the year.  At th...
0 243 2
I think it depends on what type of baddies you have to how easy they are to get rid of.   You can...
0 285 1
guiness56 wrote: If the account was never charged off or went to collections there will be no D...
0 147 1
I have a co-worker I am trying to help. She was recently denied for a credit application and doesn'...
0 167 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}