Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
In July of 2012 I started out with an EQ score of 714. I had already done a lot of work to improve ...
0 798 14
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Now that it's Spring, I'm very much in the garden! My last HP / app was in January, for which I was...
0 154 1
Signed up for this year. Last year a local restaurant had gift cards on sale pay $40 for $50 in val...
0 189 0
myjourney wrote: Congarts  Wait on cards to hit the system and then try to move limits  Th...
0 307 0
Yeah, great story. Congrats on your successes. This forum has been very helpful to me also.
0 668 0
I apped for both on the same day (today). Chase recon said since I've had ink bold since last Novemb...
0 458 2
I too wish tapatalk would be installed server side. It is a useful app that offers much more functio...
0 1147 0
Yeah, they're close, but it would be great if they were gone sooner! Here's the contact info I have...
0 181 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
370Z wrote: Congrats, yours is a great data point for CLI with Chase. Your annual spend probab...
0 854 0
What to do, what to do!   I'm in the garden! I'm in the process of sending GW letters to the nega...
0 303 1
I didn't ask for it, but on the 1 year, (and 15 days) anniversary of having the card, they unexpect...
0 1108 8
I would also appreciate the CEO contact information email / mailing address, etc. Thanks!
0 446 4
Hello,   I'm planning to write GW Letters for one negative account and two paid collections. Any ...
0 235 2
FocusedAndDetermined wrote: DesertLife wrote: 5 months in the garden, and only 26 days unti...
0 152 4
This is why I love these forums! I didn't even know this was a promo going on. I just used the deal...
0 412 0
5 months in the garden, and only 26 days until I'll have the Gold Spade! My trigger finger is might...
0 151 8
4 Months in the garden as of today. I earned my silver spade last month, but hadn't been paying att...
0 168 9
culture wrote: Congrats!!!     Did you have a time frame that you let the balance sit before...
0 514 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
$3,000      Issue Date: 7/10/2012 $9,000      3xCLI @ 60days: 9/16/2012 $20,600    2.8xCLI after ...
0 804 15
Finally got my bronze spade back in hand. After approval for BoA Alaska Air card and Citi AAdvantag...
0 590 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}