Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
May I ask your scores? I am currently rebuilding and have not checked my scores in some time. I had...
0 301 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
The items were recently placed on there but I firmly believe it was my initial dispute that had them...
0 2492 0
Absolutely nothing new to report.. Kinda getting restless but I am only 2 months in...
0 2647 2
Your validation of the collection with the minor most likely wont work. They may list anyone that is...
0 338 0
One of the California Business Bureau accts. listed for just under $1k, is now listed as disputed. A...
0 3065 0
Use the address on your credit report. I would email and send letters until they take it off. You ca...
0 642 6
They sent out the initial letters and such. Im realistically expecting results somewhere between 60-...
0 3167 3
Im not sure what a JDB is but in order for you to be stuck with a 5 figure tax bill from debt forgiv...
0 213 1
Im glad to hear you had success! I feel I hit that wall myself so I figured I would give them a six-...
0 3216 1
Well I am gonna send out a SLEW of GWs tomorrow then lol
0 181 0
Get the utilization under 20% in the next few months and you should be touching the 700s
0 191 0
@Shogun: Whats your experience in GWing CO accounts that are unpaid. Example being the HSBC account ...
0 207 1
Youre probably right. I would like it off nonetheless tho.. I was thinking of Merrick Bank
0 336 1
I dont have to worry about a suit as SOL has expired. My debt is approximately $1,400.00 and its pro...
0 365 1
No but it could be their way of deleting the lates. Doesn't involve them lying and putting OK marks ...
0 832 0
Ive called them. They want 60% so they can stick it lol.. I wish I had just accepted that offer last...
0 374 1
Hey guys, Just wanted to check in regarding this dreaded company. I remember last year, they sent...
0 389 7
Yeah thats the one I use. The monthly fee isnt kind but its nice to know if I absolutely NEED to cha...
0 262 1
He paid so no DV. Send this to them in a letter explaining the circumstances. Maybe include a copy o...
0 704 1
I too liked Applied. I opted for the 0% interest card. It charges a monthly fee of $10 so I didnt us...
0 586 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}