Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
What is the best way to consolidate the high interest credit card loans into low interest loans and...
0 366 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I need help for a friend. She started her Medial Residency program and works in a Hospital. She is...
0 478 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
I need help for a friend. She started her Medial Residency program and works in a Hospital. She is ...
0 724 1
You have to wait for 12 months and apply for the regular card. I had my optima for 12 months and th...
0 1031 0
Use it sparingly for few months until you establish a track record with them. Amex is known do FR s...
0 1235 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
FrugalRican wrote: Well, I went to the online status form:   Date Received Card ...
0 1712 24
You can check the application status online. Search google american express application stauts and ...
0 1733 0
Should I start closing some cards? I have some cards with low limits and AF. I am thinking if I sho...
0 685 12
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 551 7
All card holders can check online. Not sure if there is any reason to call. Even if you call CSR wi...
0 543 1
Be cautious with Amex. If you do too many CLI requests and too many new accounts that can trigger F...
0 780 2
I should also close my bbrz mastercard one of these days. I have AF on the card and it does not gro...
0 440 2
I did it because, I want to make sure they refund the AF on my Plum / Platinum card which would tot...
0 724 0
Not sure if I posted or not. A month ago I applied for and got the Zync Card. Since I was in the FR...
0 781 17
john398 wrote: Looks like 3% https://chb.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumereApply/Internet/walma...
0 286 0
Does the Walmart Discover charge the FETF? I know the regular Discover does not charge FETF. I am n...
0 371 2
It would not hurt to call. I know they do it automatically. At least they did it for me. Also once ...
0 348 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 348 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 851 0
frogfan12 wrote: What's your CL on ON? And is there is a particular reason you want so many CLI...
0 1391 8

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.