Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I need help for a friend. She started her Medial Residency program and works in a Hospital. She is...
300 2
I need help for a friend. She started her Medial Residency program and works in a Hospital. She is ...
537 1
You have to wait for 12 months and apply for the regular card. I had my optima for 12 months and th...
827 0
Use it sparingly for few months until you establish a track record with them. Amex is known do FR s...
999 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
FrugalRican wrote: Well, I went to the online status form:   Date Received Card ...
1442 24
You can check the application status online. Search google american express application stauts and ...
1463 0
Should I start closing some cards? I have some cards with low limits and AF. I am thinking if I sho...
625 12
This is a topic with new unread messages 533 7
All card holders can check online. Not sure if there is any reason to call. Even if you call CSR wi...
527 1
Be cautious with Amex. If you do too many CLI requests and too many new accounts that can trigger F...
756 2
I should also close my bbrz mastercard one of these days. I have AF on the card and it does not gro...
419 2
I did it because, I want to make sure they refund the AF on my Plum / Platinum card which would tot...
701 0
Not sure if I posted or not. A month ago I applied for and got the Zync Card. Since I was in the FR...
758 17
john398 wrote: Looks like 3% https://chb.onlinecreditcenter6.com/consumereApply/Internet/walma...
274 0
Does the Walmart Discover charge the FETF? I know the regular Discover does not charge FETF. I am n...
359 2
It would not hurt to call. I know they do it automatically. At least they did it for me. Also once ...
334 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 340 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 838 0
frogfan12 wrote: What's your CL on ON? And is there is a particular reason you want so many CLI...
1018 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 3745 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+