Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
AFTERLIFE401 wrote: Can I try to recon again or is that a one shot thing only? You can try as...
0 17 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 42 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1 45 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 43 0
panda11 wrote: Can someone tell me why everyone opted to apply for the Freedom card versus a co...
0 49 1
Takasniper wrote: Thank you for the reply. Should I go ahead and apply or garden with them for a...
0 43 0
SSH0126 wrote: Oh I know just see more of the other posts getting a lot of credit cards(success...
0 75 0
TygerHawke wrote: Takasniper wrote: Okay so they confirmed they received my paperwork. If an...
3 82 0
jawbrkr wrote: BrutalBodyShots wrote: NobleFunk wrote: How often do pre-quals change on...
0 71 0
I thought Chase Amazon Visa was known to be harder to get and start with a lower limit. Oh well, th...
1 115 1
First thing to do is create an emergency savings with around 3-5 months of all your bills. A common...
1 98 4
I wish there was! Unless you're ok with the answer, between 0-29.9% :)
0 55 2
New_beginning0715 wrote: Question: Why is NFCU freezing accounts? I have one credit card with th...
0 34 0
To optimize your FICO you need at least 3 revolving TL's. You also want 1 card to report less than ...
0 66 0
mewing103380 wrote: Well he's not retired was only in the Navy for 4 years and was given an hon...
0 88 1
If the account was charged off prior to filing BK it will remain to report as charged off. If the a...
1 23 0
Unfortunately no, it's reporting correctly
1 88 0
As long as he is retired navy, he's eligible. Just because he was in the Navy is not enough unfortun...
0 136 3
Wait, I don't think Dad has to be a member to extend eligibility. As long as Dad is eligible to join...
0 213 1
I have no IIB accounts as well. I know for me it was the fact that I waited so long to file. The DoF...
1 196 0

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.