Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 169 5
This is a topic with new unread messages
jettech wrote: My EQ Credit Monitor Fico score is 611. EQ claims its what the lenders use.  The...
0 51 1
Broke_Triathlete wrote: I was under the impression that Discover isn't BR friendly? They weren'...
0 148 1
Fordstacie wrote: I was discharged last month. I started cleaning up my credit reports while aw...
0 72 0
Divaofsongs wrote: Scupra wrote: If EQ and EX don't remove with a very simple dispute fil...
0 176 0
KennyRS wrote: Well, hate to sound stupid but I love this new card that I received in the mail t...
0 43 0
Always love these rants..uh I mean, THREADS! hahaha just kidding with you Pizza! Hoping you get som...
1 78 0
Officer737 wrote: It also depends on what formula the lender uses as well. A recent bank pulled...
0 151 3
Divaofsongs wrote: I was so excited, the points boost was so nice! I have been fighting to get ...
0 204 2
0REDSOX7 wrote: I tried applying today - again, straight rejected and no hard pull at all. He...
0 116 0
Cap1's pre qual is usually pretty good.. Hate that they tripple pull :/
0 249 0
On a side note, Cap1 has been giving out pretty good starting limits
0 367 0
Get that utilization down and app for a 2nd card. Things will start to turn around quickly.
1 216 1
Remember that the Cap1 score is powered by Credit Karma and is a FAKO. Works great to monitor your ...
1 233 0
TRC_WA wrote: Yeah no offense OP.   Just trying to save you from the shock were you to pull all...
0 197 0
TRC_WA wrote: I was confused. Not to rain on anyone's parade but a 678 FAKO is a lot different t...
1 203 2
Have him remove himself as AU on the accounts and submit disputes to have them removed from his rep...
1 101 1
Maybe a CFPB complaint? EQ seems to be the most responsive to them..
0 295 2
Everyone gets a free one...   http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/HOW-TO-From-BK7-discharg...
0 105 0
TRC_WA wrote: You do realize you are talking about a 678 FAKO score?     In OP's defense ...
0 216 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+