Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
That's pretty much what I was thinking.  That $1700. would give me a utilization of about 19% and i...
0 688 1
A paying interest type balance.  I'm wondering if I should push it all to one card or distribute th...
0 721 3
I was talking to a friend about this last night. I currently carry a balance of about $1k. It gets ...
0 753 0
Say your carrying a balance of $2000. Is it better to have $400. on 5 cards or $2000. on one card? ...
0 804 9
I just called the number on the card and was told that there are no offers available for me at this...
0 961 9
In my state, things can stay on your driving record for 6 years.  What you list would give you a go...
0 1197 0
I came across a website that will provide you a report so you can see the info that banks see when ...
0 570 2
I see it as a numbers and dates game depending on what your trying to accomplish. For example, I me...
0 476 0
emptypockets wrote: The easiest way to show regular use of a credit card is to use it for bills...
0 937 4
Great credits lines for a store card!    Another question about the cash back feature, is the amo...
0 3822 3
For me, BK discharged 2/10.     Received Cap1 secured 9/10   Unsecured Cap 1 and Orchard (now C...
0 3518 0
For the (GE) cards, is it better to initiate a CLI after the 4th statement cuts or wait for them to...
0 493 3
When do inquiries stop affecting your score?  I know they fall off the report in two years.   Als...
0 412 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I didn't know that the JCP card can be used at CVS and Rite Aide.  That's good to know!     
0 756 10
trumpet-205 wrote: My ex-JCP card also started at $200, later auto CLI to $1,400 and called in ...
0 918 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Has anyone else opened a bunch of new accounts around the same time and had their starting limits a...
0 995 18
I've been reviewing the list of credit cards that I currently have. It doesn't look like I can expe...
0 265 1
Thanks for the info. I can pull one free report to pull here but I don't want to use it yet. I may ...
0 409 1
How is Target for CLIs? Are they like Walmart where you can call in or get auto-increases ever 4-5 ...
0 546 0
Checking those settings I see -   2 of your accounts reported balance increases   You re...
0 504 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+