Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hello,    I am pretty new here and wasn't sure where to post my question but I think I am in the ...
0 387 2
@Cruzimperial: Yeah I think I can as well. Doing some research on this and I'm seeing that being 'cr...
0 447 0
@chen9810: Great point about how it could lower the score. One strategy for me is that I would like ...
0 467 2
@Open123: Thanks! I will definitely look into the BofA card and the no forex chip card. Is that the ...
0 469 0
@Open123: Part of my reasoning was to develop a relationship with AMEX, part of it is to have a char...
0 482 6
@ webhopper: Oh I see. Well that may be of use if you are using it for those things consistently, no...
0 654 9
@ Cruzimperial: My total credit limit? Well it would be $3,975 total revolving limit. (I do plan to ...
0 662 0
@ webhopper: Well the double dip idea could work. I'm sure sure what the benefits would be of having...
0 665 0
@ Open123: Well I figured the green was a little more prudent being that the annual fee is less and ...
0 670 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hey everyone,    Here is my situation. I am a non-traditional student with 9 years credit history...
0 697 17
Thanks Scott. The inaccuracy was due to the fact that I was told it would be removed but it never wa...
0 244 0
Hi everyone,      I want to update you all on what happened. Yesterday afternoon I filed a dispu...
0 248 2
According to my TU report that I got last week, the paid collection is "estimated" to come off as of...
0 257 3
Sorry sir. Won't happen again. That is what I will do. Send a GW to the CA listed and just see wher...
0 1343 1
I'm not so sure but I think so. I mean I have low revolving available that may my only other "negat...
0 1354 3
I hear what you are saying sidewinder. I suppose I could "let it die" in December. I was planning o...
0 1360 5
Great point. Yeah in terms of the ethical aspect of it, I'm not so worried. If I dispute it and los...
0 1364 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi Robert,    No. The information is accurate and was paid long ago in 2007. It is scheduled to c...
0 800 13
Yeah that seems like the way to go. If they don't respond to the dispute it would come off, but my ...
0 811 2
Thanks. The only concern I have now is getting the letter to the right place. I think the collectio...
0 826 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}