Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 319 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
   I got mine, applied a month after the two year period.  I used a mortgage broker in Ohio that fo...
0 466 0
Funny you mention that Shane!   Communication or lack of was the topic of our Friday meeting.  Owne...
0 520 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
    After being a member here for over a year and going through the trials and tribulations of cred...
0 569 10
 Relatively common these days.   As long as they are telling you to be at closing they will get it ...
0 355 3
     If you are closed, then you may do as you please.  You done with big brother watching over yo...
0 401 2
     I just went throught this nightmare with my GF.  We tried to buy a home together.  She is sel...
0 1222 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
    I just got approved for their rewards MC, the one that is promo'd on this site.  I had a 661 a...
0 1657 0
     I drank a lot of wine!  I also complained a lot to my GF about it.  It helped a bit, there is...
0 324 0
     This just happened with the house I sold.  5K short, I ate half and the buyer ate the other h...
0 1377 6
     Closed on our tuesday, couldnt even sleep that night.  We are so excited about our little sli...
0 452 2
     I usually keep 3 or 4K in cash at home, well at this time I had 5K.  I called my LO for a pre...
0 241 1
     We missed our original close date for last week largely bec the UW went on Vac.  She needed s...
0 301 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 481 2
  On our FHA loan they used my mid score.  My fiance is 770 mid, I was 640, they used mine.  My pay...
0 618 5
    Shouldnt  be a problem.  We switched lenders yesterday, still plan on closing end of the month...
0 356 0
      Last year I bought a home, went thru a Mortgage Broker I had used before and we used MICHIGA...
0 305 1
    Michigan Mutual.  I used them last year when I needed to be in their 620 to 640 program.
0 746 1
  I have used Aaron Parks with Century 21 Realty.  He is based out of Newark, Oh.      For a mort...
0 298 4
    I was a poster on here last summer.  I bought a home two years out of CHAP 7.  I first got an a...
0 247 1

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.