Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 315 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
   I got mine, applied a month after the two year period.  I used a mortgage broker in Ohio that fo...
0 424 0
Funny you mention that Shane!   Communication or lack of was the topic of our Friday meeting.  Owne...
0 516 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
    After being a member here for over a year and going through the trials and tribulations of cred...
0 565 10
 Relatively common these days.   As long as they are telling you to be at closing they will get it ...
0 330 3
     If you are closed, then you may do as you please.  You done with big brother watching over yo...
0 397 2
     I just went throught this nightmare with my GF.  We tried to buy a home together.  She is sel...
0 947 1
    I just got approved for their rewards MC, the one that is promo'd on this site.  I had a 661 a...
0 1637 0
     I drank a lot of wine!  I also complained a lot to my GF about it.  It helped a bit, there is...
0 319 0
     This just happened with the house I sold.  5K short, I ate half and the buyer ate the other h...
0 1347 6
     Closed on our tuesday, couldnt even sleep that night.  We are so excited about our little sli...
0 431 2
     I usually keep 3 or 4K in cash at home, well at this time I had 5K.  I called my LO for a pre...
0 234 1
     We missed our original close date for last week largely bec the UW went on Vac.  She needed s...
0 284 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 478 2
  On our FHA loan they used my mid score.  My fiance is 770 mid, I was 640, they used mine.  My pay...
0 615 5
    Shouldnt  be a problem.  We switched lenders yesterday, still plan on closing end of the month...
0 351 0
      Last year I bought a home, went thru a Mortgage Broker I had used before and we used MICHIGA...
0 299 1
    Michigan Mutual.  I used them last year when I needed to be in their 620 to 640 program.
0 735 1
  I have used Aaron Parks with Century 21 Realty.  He is based out of Newark, Oh.      For a mort...
0 278 4
    I was a poster on here last summer.  I bought a home two years out of CHAP 7.  I first got an a...
0 244 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+