Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Bullseye, it sounds like maybe you had some reservations about combining accounts in the first plac...
0 1659 0
My practice wife left me with all the bills too. I filed bankruptcy to get out from under the burde...
0 2901 2
Just thought other people in the same situation would like to know. If you included Target in your ...
0 1336 6
This is a topic with new unread messages
I think a number of people are missing a key point of Roberts argument, you have limited access to ...
0 605 3
In their defense getting a card provided by First Premier does help to start the rebuilding process...
0 527 0
Golo did I read correctly that you just now recieved the 1099? By any chance did you keep the envel...
0 998 1
Make sure you do it all in writing so you have proof of what they agree to do regarding delete. If ...
0 560 0
That was an older method people used to build credit frequently called a secured loan. In today's e...
0 441 0
CC40 makes a good point, if the 1099 C is dated for January of 2011 you should have included on the...
0 1862 5
Dave offers some great advice, with the bankruptcy on your report and high utilization the new char...
0 468 0
There is a thread on here, believe its over in student loans that Nelnet and other student loan len...
0 299 0
Congrats on your bankruptcy falling off!!!! That's great news only 8 years and 6 years to go for me...
0 1290 2
This one is interesting the article states student may use the money to cover tuition, books suppli...
0 658 0
Good Evening everyone,    Been a year since my bankruptcy was doing well with few starter cards s...
0 535 0
I think after the ten years and it has fallen off the report you qualify for the excellent credit r...
0 1357 4
Does anyone know or does anyone have any experience with GE and if it blacklists after you include ...
0 619 1
In regards to Capital One, if they are one of the accounts that was charged off make sure you are o...
0 612 0
Macys is very funny about the extra credit line with the Amex/Visa logo, My store account account h...
0 329 2
Macy's pulls an updated CR on renewal of cards with the Amex/Visa logo. If your score is low they w...
0 1246 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hello all, I seem to recall reading several posts from people mentioning Wal Mart was prior bankrup...
0 3514 14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}