Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I faxed two GW letters today to CA's I paid over 3 years ago in hopes of boosting my score from 670 ...
0 655 6
Thanks for the response.  I don't mean to sound ignorant but can you explain the back-end ratio?  I...
0 604 2
I am hoping someone can give me some insight on how a lender for a conventional mortgage would look...
0 618 4
Apparently I am wasting my time trying to fight a two-day late.  I called Transunion today, and the...
0 207 1
I'm still trying to fight this.  Does anyone know any LAW I can quote to this creditor proving that...
0 1158 0
Waiting for my fico alert change email is almost like waiting for a text or email from that guy you...
0 267 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I had a loan a few years ago on which I had only one late payment (by two days) and had a 30 day la...
0 1520 11
When sending good will letters to collection agencies (whom I have paid off), would I send the lett...
0 605 1
One more question:   I have two collections on my CR that I paid off in 2009.  One was for $650.0...
0 713 4
I have the alert set at 648 - 4 points above my current score.  The My Fico rep told me I should se...
0 751 0
Thanks for the ideas.  I understand how to do a GW letter, but can you explain the Pay for Delete m...
0 756 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I am a new subscriber to myfico and scorewatch as of July 2012 and need some pointers/advice/encour...
0 791 10
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 466 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+