Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
They are monstrous. They are reporting a 2007 T Mobile debt for me as 2011, and they are reporting ...
0 1485 0
In the 8 years I've had students loans, I have one 60-day late and the rest of the payments have be...
0 176 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
I thought that too, but I only have three accounts I could have missed a payment on...all are set u...
0 676 1
I just logged in and saw that my FICO went from 683 to 615 overnight for no reason. I got no alerts...
0 696 3
I attempted to refinance my home only to be told my credit was too low. My FICO is 683, but my othe...
0 174 1
In October I purchased a new car and, like most people, shopped aorund for the best rate. It ended ...
0 357 2
Any idea what type of interest rate I'm looking at? Should I go through a bank or credit union or t...
0 3943 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
My FICO is currently 651...is it possible to get traditional financing with a low score like that t...
0 4060 10
So, is it better to just pay it? Or pay it on the condition that they don't report it? 
0 332 1
I have an old debt from a cell phone provider that I am fairly certain I don't owe.  It was from 3 ...
0 357 3
Thank you for your help! The letter says I have 30 days...should I wait until it's closer to the 30...
0 798 1
The account is so old any proof I have is long gone. It's been off my report for over a year and ha...
0 805 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I ran my credit report and saw a collections account from T-Mobile that i know I didn't owe. I disp...
0 826 10
I currently have a car loan that I owe about $3000 on (out of $19000). I am going to trade my car i...
0 751 1
FYI, mine just fell off the other day so all in all it took about 30 days for it to show up in my a...
0 516 4
Well, I actually did it before I paid it off. I emailed her (to get a paper trail) asking if I coul...
0 685 4
Wow that's amazing. It took me over a month to see changes in my score!
0 792 1
Contact the attorney and ask for a motion to set aside judgment for an old account. It has to come ...
0 759 6
So I recently got a set aside judgment order to get a judgment deleted from my credit report (about...
0 877 9
I guess it depends on how eager you are to get into a house. What is your creidt score now? Look in...
0 527 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}