Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I recently got an order to dismiss a judgment. I mailed it to all 3 CRAs, and all 3 have confirmed ...
0 772 3
jcstarkey8826 wrote: thank you, I just got an email from the judge at the court and he said tha...
0 622 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Very exciting news! Congratulations. I would call the courts today or tomorrow and ask them how lon...
0 564 11
I will also add that I sent a PFD letter to a collection agency handling an old T-Mobile account. A...
0 1300 4
I've had success with multiple places by waiting until I have the money in full, then contacting th...
0 1303 5
I recently obtained an Order to Set Aside Judgment from a judgment I paid and a Deletion letter for...
0 339 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm very optimistic! I started with a 498 in March and have raised it to a 590 since then. Hoping t...
0 1073 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I think it depends on the statute of limitations in your state, but from what I understand (and I'v...
0 613 16
I recently went through this same thing, and like you did not have any kind of motion filed so I ha...
0 867 0
This is the "Order to Set Aside," which is identical to "Order to Vacate." The name for it differs ...
0 1115 3
I recently sent in copies of an Order to Set Aside judgment to the credit reporting agencies for a ...
0 1149 6
I just stumbled upon this and wanted to put in my two cents. I had a judgment against me for a past...
0 109 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}