Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Interesting. I'm not super thrilled with that, but I can change my repayment plan on my student loa...
551 0
I'm a salaried employee, which, as I understand, means that my gross wages will be considered when ...
567 5
I can't speak to USDA, but this is what my mortgage guy -- I went for preapproval, even though I wo...
1515 0
Booner72 wrote: You have to pay MI for five years. Not if you don't do FHA. With convention...
1223 0
I met with a PNC loan officer on Monday -- I have all of my accounts at PNC, and have been very hap...
2944 0
I'll be paying upfront when I buy -- and it's a large part of why I'm going for a conventional loan...
1339 2
It depends on your location, too. In some parts of Pennsylvania (or the whole state, I can't rememb...
469 0
When I met with a LO yesterday, he told me that as long as I could explain where deposits came from...
2088 0
wilpri wrote: I can't believe there are people out  there with two-thirds of their income as ex...
1893 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+