Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I posted a thread about a buddy that is having dealings with Midland. I've never dealt with the com...
0 42 2
Something that I've wondering about this. What if they don't do it after the account is paid?    ...
0 86 1
I'm researching this for a friend of mine. He ran into some financial trouble last year and had to ...
0 74 0
I was told my Cap 1 membership fees would be charged on 10/31 so I would have had those paid before...
0 317 0
B335is wrote: masscredit wrote: I have no clue how I started with that. It was my highest C...
0 525 2
I have no clue how I started with that. It was my highest CL at the time. I just stared at the girl...
0 535 4
I was looking on their site for an option to request a CLI last week. I started at $3k two years ag...
0 541 6
I_need_720 wrote: longtimelurker wrote: masscredit wrote: I think the EO office might b...
0 83 0
Do you think I should wait and try to take care of everything at once with the EO? I only like to c...
0 85 0
Ouch! You took a 40 point hit. Probably because of your thin file. I'm hoping to see mine bounce bac...
0 186 0
I think the EO office might be my best chance. I'm no longer in a position where I have to pay for ...
2 320 7
Chatting now.  Tried for the no annual fee Venture One Rewards. Answer was -   I have reviewed bo...
0 351 1
I guess the answer is no if I don't ask so I'll give it a try.  I wonder if I'll get my membership ...
0 423 0
I've looked at their other cards before.  Drawback to the Quicksilver is there is a 3% balance tran...
0 482 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
What does everyone think of Capital One's membership fees? One of mine is $39.00 and the other is $...
0 591 21
Something that I did before I was able to truely pay my cards down. Had two cards with free (no fee...
0 478 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 494 3
I lost some posts after the other loan reported earlier this year. The balance on one of my cards a...
0 239 0
My old auto loan was reported paid and my new auto loan is now reporting.  Lost 16 points because o...
0 286 4
Thanks for the suggestions. Waiting will probably be the best thing to do. This isn't something tha...
0 103 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}