Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I was going to start favoring this card but the more I've thought about it, I think I'll do better ...
0 201 0
noochdog wrote: The only judgment that stays for 10 years is chapter 7. At least from what I...
0 142 0
Are there any benefits to having the liens paid when it comes to scores?  Lenders would probably be...
0 166 0
 I used to focus on getting my utilization down to less than 10% of the total available credit for ...
0 154 0
We'll probably see a news story that tells us how much money MA collected through that program.   ...
0 192 6
Thanks! I have a bunch of credit cards that were late (30, 60, 90 and 120+ days) plus a phone bill ...
0 113 0
I can't say that I'm obsessed but I do think about it every day. I plan my purchases based on my st...
1 237 5
Very good point!  The thing about utilization is it's something that we can control now. Like insta...
0 126 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Follow-up to my posts from earlier this week. I called Barclay to upgrade my Apple Visa to the new ...
0 364 10
I was just reviewing my CRs and saw that a bunch of old good accounts will stop reporting soon.  Wi...
0 187 2
Building off of what the OP asked, what about past due accounts prior to filing for BK? I have a bu...
0 215 0
This info might help both of us -   A taxpayer that wants to obtain a full release of a lien must...
0 374 0
noochdog wrote: I can't do that. The house is actually in our family. My father still lives in ...
0 381 9
Another update that might help some. As I've mentioned before, I usually let one card report a bala...
0 169 5
I just called to upgrade my card. Very easy process! Not only did they upgrade my card, I also qual...
0 313 5
I've dated a lot of women and never had that question come up. Didn't really think of it as a prior...
0 169 0
jenns71 wrote: I've worked in various finance related jobs over the years, and have a pretty go...
0 249 0
I've found that credit card companies usually report about a week after the statement closing date....
0 155 2
The program that gave me the incentive to take care of my back state taxes has ended so they will n...
0 45 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
FlawlessShineAutoSpa wrote: masscredit - what does to triage monthly in credit card terms mean?...
0 417 12

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}