Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
i recently received a couple of CLIs on my JCP card. The first one was the beginning of the month. ...
0 142 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
They usually pull EQ04 scores. That 692 should get you their lowest rate if you want to refinance n...
1 487 10
What do they usually provide for a starting credit line and how is it for growth in the future? 
0 389 2
I had some baddies and tax liens fall off of my TU report this month so I've been waiting for my sc...
0 285 8
Won't hurt to try but I don't think you'll see 9 points from that on your EQ. My EQ04 hovered at 69...
0 193 0
I usually let one card report each month. 1-2% total utilization. I accidentally paid off that card...
0 295 2
There are so many members here and even more topics that cover everything that we can think of and ...
1 835 16
sillykitty1 wrote: masscredit wrote: Looking for opinions about this. My Rewards card hasn't...
0 387 0
Looking for opinions about this. My Rewards card hasn't received an increase since I got it last May...
0 164 3
I don't believe there is an interest charge if you pay it off by the due date. 
1 372 3
That makes sense. My opening credit line was $600. so the cash-over limit was (and still is) $120.0...
0 390 5
It's come in handy a few times when I needed cash and didn't want to take a ride home or to the ban...
0 421 0
taxi818 wrote: Not sure if you mean cash advance  or cop. Cash over purchase. When is 100 per d...
0 546 6
I've been using miles that I racked up on my old AMEX SkyMiles for over 10 years. Can't remember th...
0 1034 1
I did the easy thing... I called to ask. As mentioned,  it can be 20% of the credit line.  I found ...
0 667 0
My Walmart card's limit has gone from $700. to $3000. in the last few months. I usually don't use i...
0 762 28
I disputed them along with the other accounts that had been on my report for a long time and were d...
0 241 0
Thanks! I don't use it much but I'm wondering what the cash advance limit has gone up to? I don't...
0 287 1
Ok, I feel like a big boy now. My Walmart and JCP cards have each received 2 CLIs in 2 weeks. Befor...
1 352 13
I heard back from the Credit Union today. The answer was as I figured and what was said here. Actua...
0 146 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.