Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I monitor my scores on a bunch of sites every month. Some of true FICO scores. Here at myfico and D...
0 151 3
Congratulations on the progress!!!     Did you pay the entire amounts that you owed or do an offe...
0 941 0
I have the closing dates on my cards spaced out so I can alternate useage. There is no balance tran...
0 210 0
mongstradamus wrote: A_Noob wrote: The problem is that it gets reported to the CRA on the 1...
0 283 1
I went with 72 months to have a lower monthly payment just in case anything comes up. The car is a ...
0 635 2
I'm wondering if I've been switched over. I lost 7 points a few days ago. Don't see any reason for ...
0 168 1
gdale6 wrote: If you want the paid tax liens off your CRs you need to file for lien withdrawl, ...
0 111 1
Signed into my DCU account and found this message -   Congratulations, You Have Reduced Your...
0 768 7
Don't know if it varies by state but shouldn't that have been deleted after it was paid off? From m...
0 136 3
I know tax liens have a pretty good impact on scores. In general, how much of an impact and does th...
0 187 5
Good points! I don't see an alert that days the tradeline was added and the inquiry wouldn't have be...
0 192 1
These are my scores since the end of last year -   12/26 - 699 02/10 - 699 02/28 - 685 03/09 ...
0 228 1
It's been about 4 months so I origionally posted this thread. Have had my accounts go up and down a...
0 48 0
I received a Score Watch alert today. Logged in to see a 7 point loss. This is the same day that I ...
0 303 7
I believe this has happned to others her but it's the first time that it's happened to me. I called...
0 410 4
The score that I received from DCU is the same as the one that I see here so I haven't been changed...
0 474 9
I was wondering if it would be calling the regular line this weekend or waiting to call their credi...
0 406 1
My Walmart won't budge either. I feel like they have a picture of my card on the wall in a circle w...
0 265 1
I called after I received that message but the department was closed until Monday. Who knows, I mig...
0 565 0
I received a 10 day message after applying for Barclay's Reward's Card last night. I thought it wou...
0 589 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}