Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi everyone,   I have a question that I am hoping someone can help me with.  I have a debt that i...
86 2
471 - 583   Patience really is the name of the game.  I have been actively working to repair my...
225 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 444 1
I had an autoloan with Huntington and have quite a few late payments.  I have since paid off the lo...
147 0
I had an autoloan with Huntington and have quite a few late payments.  I have since paid off the lo...
91 0
Jackie,   I agreee with FICOnator, you should be able to negotiate a payment that works for your ...
911 3
Thanks for the replies.   Shogun, thank you for the advice.  It is being reported by both the CA ...
288 1
If there was not proper service, you may have grounds to vacate.
84 0
ask them to send you a letter validating your rehab, then send copies of that letter along with a d...
1279 6
No, I didn't do anything to facilitate the transfer of my loan.  I checked, and I made my last paym...
1055 7
Funny you should ask....I made my 9th payment to Windham about 2 weeks ago and received a letter in...
1081 9
Hello, If anyone is willing to help.   I have a debt with a CA on my report that shows a DLA of 1...
379 4
Started a few months ago at 471, and have now moved to 530 AND have a FIrst Premier and A Cap One c...
501 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 244 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 269 1
I paid a collection off back in 2009 but saw that it was still reporting unpaid.  I called them and...
296 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 533 4
Sorry for all of the questions lately, I am really working hard to get my scores back up.   Quest...
206 1
Really need to start GW'ing GEMB, anyone have a good contact or a success story to share?  
132 1
If someone out there has the info for Midland, I would greatly appreciate a PM.  Thanks!!
647 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+