Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
GW them to death! One 30 day late from over two years ago, I don't think is hurting your score that...
871 0
@  acevesf Thats a short story! Lol. "Util - 43% - we recently bought some new appliances" ...
1315 2
Buy if you can, if you can't, save up and BUY! Lol..   Would REALLY depend on your personal inter...
1023 0
I guess where you all are located should have also been apart of my original question. I live in Al...
4315 0
Cap 1 is no longer of interest! Lol.. Thought they only pulled Experian and Transunion for me when ...
4539 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hello All,   I would like to know which CCs only pull Experian and/ or Transunion? Why? Because m...
4578 13
This is a topic with new unread messages 313 0
Ok so I am down to ONE collection! Started with +10 earlier in year! Best part is that I have not h...
455 4
Oh my, definitely will be in prayer for you all. Have you considered reconciling?    
1444 0
I actually have 2 FP cards, and agree that they are generally expensive to have, but I personally h...
618 0
I wouldn't get too excited about that Discover preapproval. They also "matched" me with the Discove...
510 1
Congrats! It is apparent that your excitement to be rid of them has spilled out in your post! Haha!...
659 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 500 0
How long have you had your current cards?   I do know that as mentioned Citi is considered prime ...
529 3
Hello All,   I have become very good at obtaining contact info for creditors and collection agenc...
227 0
Good job! I too went from a lot to a little within a few months. Down to 2 now! Infamous CMI Group ...
255 2
CMI Group is killing me too! Geez these guys are tough. I won't stop though. I have a similar file ...
238 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 766 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Great thread man! I too am looking for another bank as well. My local credit union is not very frie...
595 10
Very well stated everyone! Thanks for the clarification! I knew they were not scored as FICOs are, ...
1129 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+