Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
CapitalOne doesn't do PFD or remove items before the FCRA demands it.
0 430 4
If the collections will drop of in a year, you may not want to bother getting them removed, unless ...
0 179 0
CapitalOne is a notorius stickler for the reporting rules.  I have been on credit repair forums for...
0 137 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
After 4 years, it seems unlikely that it's affecting your credit score much.  However, if you reall...
0 297 6
I have CO from HSBC that's about 5.5 years old, so very close to dropping off.  I've disputed this ...
0 468 2
They have so many related entities.  Here's a list of all of them.   Sherman Acquisition Limited ...
0 1037 2
Got lucky.   Today, I got back the results of my 6 disputes. 4 were updated, 2 were deleted.  1 o...
0 454 0
I ended up sending them  this letter:   "I recently received this letter(copy enclosed), which ma...
0 783 1
  I got a letter from them today.  This is the initial communication. They begin by claiming Resurg...
0 877 1
Is it past the SOL in your state? That will also give you leverage in case you want to negotiate a ...
0 1595 1
Are you using a credit monitoring service?  if not, you might consider this.  Sometimes, debts get...
0 1602 3
To what extent does this hurt my chances of a favorable resolution?
0 999 1
  I recently disputed several TLs on my report.  They got one set and then the other 3 days later. ...
0 1014 6
Question about the list of online investigation details options for TU disputes.  What does "terms ...
0 536 1
Try   PRESREF@premierbankcard.com.  I've gotten a few responses from this address.  However, First ...
0 241 0
I had them accept about 20% on a debt that was a couple of years past the SOL for collection.  
0 356 0
Thanks.  How do I use the decision and the BBB to get then to delete the TL?
0 672 2
Back in June, I called and asked for a PFD for a $430 debt.  I offered $100.  They took it and sent...
0 211 0
Excuse my ignorance but could someone explain to me what the FTC ruling and it's relationship to th...
0 693 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}